Windows 10: How to check DPI on PNG

Discus and support How to check DPI on PNG in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All, I would like to check DPI of PNG files for printing, but properties>details only shows for JPG. The whole resolution section is missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marycas5000, Dec 8, 2018.

1. How to check DPI on PNG

Hello All,

I would like to check DPI of PNG files for printing, but properties>details only shows for JPG. The whole resolution section is missing for PNG.

Is there another route for the PNG in windows?

I do not have photoshop. I know about converters, but they don't show the DPI.

Any input would be welcome, Thanks Mary

:)

marycas5000, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

DPI Scaling issue

Hi,

This can be caused by the changes made on your device. We'd like to know some information to help us isolate the cause of the issue and provide a resolution suited to your concern:

• Were there any changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Is it only happening to Spotify or Discord app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps done by the live support?

In the meantime, you can check this article and see if the troubleshooting steps provided will work
    to help you resolve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

How to check DPI on PNG

Disable High DPI Automatic Scaling

Hello,

What we can suggest to resolve the issue with your DPI settings is by following the steps on this
    article. Please note that these are only workarounds. DPI Scaling issues can be very tricky as these
    can involve multiple PC configuration. You would need to report this on our
    Feedback Hub
    for our Engineers to be notified of the issue as stated on the article.

Update us if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

How to check DPI on PNG

1. How to check DPI on PNG - Similar Threads - check DPI PNG

2. HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI: Hello, so basically i tried to check my mouse DPI on microsoft keyboard and mouse but apparently my wired mouse wasnt compatible so i was wondering is there any other way to check my dpi my mouse is a steel series rival 3...
  3. HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI: Hello, so basically i tried to check my mouse DPI on microsoft keyboard and mouse but apparently my wired mouse wasnt compatible so i was wondering is there any other way to check my dpi my mouse is a steel series rival 3...
  4. how to resize png file?

how to resize png file?: how do I resize png file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-png-file/fce58139-3512-4ce4-8fe5-6b1aebc0aad4
  5. how to resize png file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to resize png file?: how do I resize png file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-png-file/fce58139-3512-4ce4-8fe5-6b1aebc0aad4
  6. How to Check and Change Image DPI in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Check and Change Image DPI in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this guide, we are going to discuss how to check and change image DPI in Windows 11/10. DPI that stands for Dots per Inch is basically a measurement for printing resolution of an image. In other words, it is the measure of the number of dots put together in a line...
  7. DPI Error: Unknown selective DPI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DPI Error: Unknown selective DPI: I have a strange problem, so strange, I was not sure how to characterize it or search for it. Inexplicably, my laptop began displaying some menus as if the DPI was way up to 200%. This does not affect all programs, just some. It also affects context menus when I...
  8. How to lower the DPI

How to lower the DPI: I'm trying to launch the camera, but the error states I need to lower the dpi. Help me understand how to lower it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lower-the-dpi/0c806432-887a-4279-aca6-3977ae33ff7a
  9. how to open PNG file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to open PNG file?: how to open png file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-png-file/972786e8-87da-4e14-a5ac-e97a09a7be86"
  10. How to open PNG file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open PNG file: Can someone advise me how to open PNG files please.....have tried converting them, but with no success.....the files are pictures from a live webcam on a holiday destination........am I able to view these ? I am sure I have done so before..........Del. 56797