Windows 10: how to check HWDRM is enabled while playing netflix video

Discus and support how to check HWDRM is enabled while playing netflix video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi while i am using netflix video with 4k monitor, how to check HWDRM is enabled or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sureshkumarrajagopal, Jul 15, 2018.

1. how to check HWDRM is enabled while playing netflix video

hi

while i am using netflix video with 4k monitor, how to check HWDRM is enabled or not

:)

Sureshkumarrajagopal, Jul 15, 2018
  2. teamusc Win User

Can't Play Hulu Plus, Netflix, or Xbox Video

I had this problem on my 1520 with 8.1. Here is the solution. Follow these steps:

1. Uninstall Netflix App.

2. Power down device.

3. Power up device.

4. Install Netflix App. Do NOT start Netflix app.

5. Power down device.

6. Power up device.

7. Start Netflix App.

8. Log on to Netflix App.

9. Try to launch video. You will still get the error.

10. Go to the list titled "home" and scroll all the way to the bottom. It is a long way.

11. Click the sign-out button at the bottom.

12. Power down device.

13. Power up device.

14. Start Netflix App.

15. Sign into Netflix.

16. Play video. It works.

teamusc, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Stuttering and buzzing when playing youtube through Windows Edge and on the Netflix app

Thanks for the response. Adobe flash was enabled and it is video through Edge and Netflix that has the problem.

I followed both the steps suggested below to no avail, still the same problem..

It is definitely linked to Microsoft Edge; as accessing either Netflix or YouTube through Google Chrome has been fine.

Ritchie Somerville, Jul 15, 2018
  4. John Zab Win User

how to check HWDRM is enabled while playing netflix video

Windows 10 Netflix App

Hi Brennan,

To help you regarding with the issue on displaying Netflix app on 2nd monitor (TV), kindly give us details on the following:

• Is this issue isolated to Netflix app?
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    In the meantime, you can try these steps:

• Press Windows + P.
    • A side window pane should appear on your PC screen saying Project.
    • Select Duplicate from the list.
    • Then check if Netflix will now play video on the 2nd screen (TV).
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

how to check HWDRM is enabled while playing netflix video

1. how to check HWDRM is enabled while playing netflix video - Similar Threads - check HWDRM enabled

2. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  3. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  4. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix videos pause and play automatically: hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)...
  5. video stutters while playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    video stutters while playing: My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop....
  6. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"
  7. rebooting while playing videos or netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rebooting while playing videos or netflix: Hi, I upgraded my mobo from a 770t to a new GA-970a-us3p. Ever since then I've been getting reboots when I play a video or netflix. I've tried: prime95 stress test with no problems, memtest with no problems updated the drivers updated the bios to fb replaced the video...
  8. Netflix app plays sound but no video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix app plays sound but no video: I upgraded to w10 from w7 today and everything has ran smoothly other than the netflix app. It plays only sound and then if I search to a different point in the video an error message says "There is a problem with windows media element that is preventing playback" along with...
  9. WATCHDOG VIOLATION while i play any kind of videos youtube netflix,etc

WATCHDOG VIOLATION while i play any kind of videos youtube netflix,etc: Everytime I start to watch any kind of video I get this problem, it starts stuttering and then it goes on to the error screen, I don't know what to do It's a laptop Asus R541UV i7-6500u GTX920mx 16GB ram 5000HD What more information should i display and how can i...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check hwdrm is enabled while playing netflix

2. hwdrm

3. how to fix hwdrm

4. support for hwdrm not present after windows update,
  5. hwdrm edge