Windows 10: how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key?

Discus and support how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey. how to check the originality of win10 product key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AddoAthallasyah, Apr 18, 2019.

1. how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key?

hey. how to check the originality of win10 product key?

:)

AddoAthallasyah, Apr 18, 2019

2. Lost Original windows Product Key

Here are the possibility.

• You can check the product key sticker under the laptop.

• If your laptop came with pre-installed Windows 8/8.1/10 you never need to enter the Windows product key manually, It's usually embedded in your UEFI/BIOS. Just install a fresh copy of Windows 10 and install all the drivers then it's activated automatically
      once you connect to the internet.

For drivers, You can always check the vendor's website.

Jagan Ganesh, Apr 18, 2019
  3. I lost my original MS Insider Product Key for Windows 10 Help!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What do you mean by Windows 10 product key?
    • Are you referring to previous Windows key?
    • From where did you purchase the product key?
    If the operating system was preinstalled (OEM) then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer or if you have purchased the product key from retail store like Microsoft store or from any store I suggest you to contact them to get the Original Windows product
    key only then we can activate the Windows 10.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 18, 2019
  4. how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key?

1. how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key? - Similar Threads - check iam using

2. how to check product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to check product key: how to check product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-product-key/3c5695f7-b0f5-4000-8857-ffedd4b6d59c
  3. how to check product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to check product key: how to check product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-product-key/3c5695f7-b0f5-4000-8857-ffedd4b6d59c
  4. How to revert back to original windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to revert back to original windows product key: I had my PC preinstalled with Windows 10 Home single language . but I tried a non genuine key from an YouTube video in an attempt to upgrade my windows to win 10 Pro. somehow the product name changed to Windows 10 pro & activation is showing as not activated. Please help me...
  5. How to revert back to original windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert back to original windows product key: I had my PC preinstalled with Windows 10 Home single language . but I tried a non genuine key from an YouTube video in an attempt to upgrade my windows to win 10 Pro. somehow the product name changed to Windows 10 pro & activation is showing as not activated. Please help me...
  6. How to revert back to original windows product key

7. Recover original windows 11 version using product key

Recover original windows 11 version using product key: Hello,I have just bought a new laptop, and it has its own product key for windows 11. However, I upgraded the windows version to windows 11 pro. Now, the product key is no longer working, and I want to recover the original windows 11 version where the product key is licensed....
  8. how to check is my windows 10 and office 2016 product key is original or not

how to check is my windows 10 and office 2016 product key is original or not: I purchased windows 10 pro and office 2016 from online store and now I want to check is that product keys are original or not before installing it. Please help me with this * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Windows original product key

Windows original product key: I am using hp laptop. My original product key got blurred and I have no idea about retailer. Please let me know how to get the original product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-original-product-key/446eaf65-e967-4e43-84d1-4e16b7135da8"
  10. Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.

Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.: [ATTACH]kindly tell me if my license is original or not. * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Changed Original Title From: product key***...