Windows 10: How to check if license is valid?

Discus and support How to check if license is valid? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, We are about to buy some mini-PCS from a vendor. They are offering 2 kinds: without OS and with Windows Pro installed charging $12,00 per device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FilipeWatterson Gebara, Apr 20, 2022.

1. How to check if license is valid?

Hi, We are about to buy some mini-PCS from a vendor. They are offering 2 kinds: without OS and with Windows Pro installed charging $12,00 per device. We've bought 2 samples to check and I run "slmgr /dlv" to check if everything is fine. The device is conected to the internet and shows this image below...For our compa

:)

FilipeWatterson Gebara, Apr 20, 2022
  2. Julious77 Win User

hi; how to check the validity of a license

how I can check if my VDA licenses still are validated

Julious77, Apr 20, 2022
  3. xttr_2003 Win User
    unable to validate license-15

Hello,

I started using Nokia maps and i received the following error when trying to buy navigation maps:

unable to validate license-15

This was shown after the list of maps where retrieved, after the Update yes/no screen. Also in some cases after this step the application closes completely.

Did someone have this problems ?

I'm using a Nokia E50.

xttr_2003, Apr 20, 2022
  4. How to check if license is valid?

Can a system builder install Windows 10 without a valid license

Hi,

As the subject suggests, Can a system builder install Windows 10 on a new pc without a valid license putting the ownership of obtaining a valid license on to the customer?

Thanks.

AllanThornton, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

How to check if license is valid?

1. How to check if license is valid? - Similar Threads - check license valid

2. SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?: Hello Folks, Please let me know the pricing of System Centre Operation Manager and the validity period of the license?Do we need to have the license for its additional tools for auditing,reporting etc...
  3. How to check if license is valid?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if license is valid?: Hi, We are about to buy some mini-PCS from a vendor. They are offering 2 kinds: without OS and with Windows Pro installed charging $12,00 per device. We've bought 2 samples to check and I run "slmgr /dlv" to check if everything is fine. The device is conected to the internet...
  4. How to check if license is valid?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check if license is valid?: Hi, We are about to buy some mini-PCS from a vendor. They are offering 2 kinds: without OS and with Windows Pro installed charging $12,00 per device. We've bought 2 samples to check and I run "slmgr /dlv" to check if everything is fine. The device is conected to the internet...
  5. hi; how to check the validity of a license

hi; how to check the validity of a license: how I can check if my VDA licenses still are validated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-check-the-validity-of-a-license/6f4240ec-7d67-4519-9bcb-8b2f26695431
  6. How to check product key is valid

How to check product key is valid: Hello, bought product keys years ago but unsure which ones are live, is there a quick way to check this? As I don't want to make purchases that would lead me to having to make more....
  7. How can i check if a Windows 10 license key is valid?

How can i check if a Windows 10 license key is valid?: So guys, I want to know how i can check if a Windows 10 (education) license key is valid? Like is there a website for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-if-a-windows-10-license-key-is/9a488c95-7d7c-4b6a-8ae1-b5c76484db17"
  8. How can i check a if a Windows 10 license key is valid?

How can i check a if a Windows 10 license key is valid?: So guys, I want to know how i can check if a Windows 10 (education) license key is valid? Like is there a website for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-a-if-a-windows-10-license-key-is/9a488c95-7d7c-4b6a-8ae1-b5c76484db17"
  9. Checking Windows 10 license key validity.

Checking Windows 10 license key validity.: Hi, I just bought Windows 10 license key. How do I know that the license is valid without using it yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-windows-10-license-key-validity/f2efd7d3-fa82-448a-a88b-b18e0c2e984b"
  10. Check if my Windows 10 license is valid

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid: First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any kind. Because the performance of my PC has become very bad over the last year, I wanted to reset my PC & install both...