Windows 10: how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium...

Discus and support how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, i have download a software call " freenetflixdownload" from microsoft store via my computer Win 10 at Mar 2019, at the same time i was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NelsonGan, Sep 25, 2019.

1. NelsonGan Win User

how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium...

Hi all,

i have download a software call " freenetflixdownload" from microsoft store via my computer Win 10 at Mar 2019, at the same time i was purchase premium account for HD download for 1 years license

when i have format my pc at july, now i facing below question

1. unable to find freenetflixdownload" this software from mircosoft store

2. try to download latest version from Freegab , they request to enter activation key

can guide me how to get back my activation key?

i called mircosoft support team, they want me to find freegab for my key

but freegab support team ask me check with mircosoft store

what should i do, my english no very well,

regards

Nelson Gan

:)

NelsonGan, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 25, 2019
  4. how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium...

Andre Da Costa, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium...

1. how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium... - Similar Threads - check activation key

2. How to check specific purchases and dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check specific purchases and dates?: Recently lost a roblox account, only way to recover it is to send an email to them with a screenshot of the purchase I made on the account, but I dont know how to specifically find it, and cant remember what date it was made on since I dont pay attention to it. Any help or is...
  3. How to check specific purchases and dates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check specific purchases and dates?: Recently lost a roblox account, only way to recover it is to send an email to them with a screenshot of the purchase I made on the account, but I dont know how to specifically find it, and cant remember what date it was made on since I dont pay attention to it. Any help or is...
  4. Activation Key after Purchasing?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Key after Purchasing?: I just ordered?, , I need the key, Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-after-purchasing/97f24beb-331b-4428-a931-47ae3463db03
  5. Purchasing roblox premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing roblox premium: Hi, I bought a 5€ gift card with 4650 points in Microsoft Rewards. I wanted to buy a roblox premiumship for 1 month with the gift card, but when I go to the app and click to buy, it doesn't show me the option to use my microsoft balance. Does anyone know how can I buy it...
  6. Activation key check

Activation key check: can I check the legality of an Windows 10 activation key what i purchased online, before entering it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-check/8a6bf7ba-06bf-40cb-939e-721f2365a911
  7. Is there a website or software to check Microsoft Key?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a website or software to check Microsoft Key?: Moin question is already above. I want to check Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2019 keys to find out where they came from. For older Windows and Office versions I know a program, but unfortunately not for the current products. Or do I have to contact Microsoft for...
  8. SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING

SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING: ACTIVATION KEY WONT WORK ON WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE PURCHASED FROM AMAZON. AMAZON SENT ME A REPLACEMENT BUT I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. IT WILL DOWNLOAD TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ENTER THE ACTIVATION KEY AND IT WONT ACCEPT THE KEY THAT IS UNDER THE SCRATCH OFF....
  9. check key status actived or not

check key status actived or not: Hello Microsoft!, I bought a license key of Windows 10 Pro, so how can i check that key was been actived or not without input key direct to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-key-status-actived-or-not/277a6184-2fda-4728-a93a-f5094eeb1bc9"
  10. Solitaire premium purchased on Android not active on Windoes 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire premium purchased on Android not active on Windoes 10: I just purchased a Premium upgrade for Microsoft Solitaire Collection via my Galaxy S8, but when I opened Solitaire on my Windows 10 PC, It was not premium, despite me using the same account for both devices. Solutions?...