Windows 10: How to check results of Memory diagnostic ??

Discus and support How to check results of Memory diagnostic ?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Well I am not able to check my results of memory diagnostics in the event viewer. I did the test like 2 times . what's the problem??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TejashMisra, Apr 5, 2021.

1. How to check results of Memory diagnostic ??

Well I am not able to check my results of memory diagnostics in the event viewer. I did the test like 2 times . what's the problem??

:)

TejashMisra, Apr 5, 2021

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Memory Diagnotics results

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Usually this is caused due to performance issues. I would suggest you to try increasing the virtual memory and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to increase the virtual memory:

• Press Windows + Pause/Break keys to open properties (You may also go to This PC and right click on free space and click Properties).
    • In the left pane, click advanced system settings.
    • On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
    • Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
    • Clear the automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
    • Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
    • Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.

Note: Increases in size usually don't require a restart for the changes to take effect, but if you decrease the size, you'll
    need to restart your computer. We recommend that you don't disable or delete the paging file.

You may also check if this issue is caused due to faulty memory or not.

Follow the steps to run Memory Diagnostic tool:

• Press Windows + W keys to get the search option.
    • Type Memory Diagnostic in the search option.
    • Click on the Memory Diagnostic tool to run.
    • Click on Restart d check for problems and follow the prompt.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 5, 2021
  4. How to check results of Memory diagnostic ??

Memory Diagnostics App, No Results

Due to hearing a beep on wake, ran Memory Diagnostics. Watched it run to completion, but on restart no results are offered. I have run it three times now with no results.

I already searched Event Viewer, there is no entry for memory diagnostics results. I can find the entry for MemoryDiagnostics-Schedule, but THERE ARE NO RESULTS. I say this knowing other people have had this problem going back for years, having read different
    support entries for this same issue and all the responses just said to search Event Viewer.

Again, I have searched Event Viewer and there are no Memory Diagnostics Results.

I use ESET Internet Security, could that have any affect?

atiliothehun, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

How to check results of Memory diagnostic ??

1. How to check results of Memory diagnostic ?? - Similar Threads - check results Memory

2. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  3. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  4. Windows 11 missing memory diagnostic results

Windows 11 missing memory diagnostic results: As seen here, in the event viewer, there is only scheduled test, but not the results. This is ordered by source, hence in alphabetical order.Please provide me with ability to see the logs once the tests finishes.Yes I ran the test until completion, but not once was I able to...
  5. No Results from Memory Diagnostic Check on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Results from Memory Diagnostic Check on Windows 11.: I ran the memory diagnostics, but there are no results in the Event Viewer, under System. When I right-click on System the "Find" button is grayed out. Is there another way I can check the status of my RAM cards? After booting up the Task Manger always shows 4 GB RAM as being...
  6. No Results from Memory Diagnostic Check on Windows 11.

No Results from Memory Diagnostic Check on Windows 11.: I ran the memory diagnostics, but there are no results in the Event Viewer, under System. When I right-click on System the "Find" button is grayed out. Is there another way I can check the status of my RAM cards? After booting up the Task Manger always shows 4 GB RAM as being...
  7. Memory Diagnostics App, No Results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Diagnostics App, No Results: Due to hearing a beep on wake, ran Memory Diagnostics. Watched it run to completion, but on restart no results are offered. I have run it three times now with no results. I already searched Event Viewer, there is no entry for memory diagnostics results. I can find the entry...
  8. Windows Memory Diagnostic results missing

Windows Memory Diagnostic results missing: Hi! I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and left it running. After a while the PC a laptop actually, Lenovo P50 rebooted it was waiting for the BIOS password, per company policy, started Windows and... nothing. I expected the test results somewhere. I checked Event Viewer...
  9. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Memory diagnostic test results not found: I have run the test twice now and can't find the results. Based on community threads, I've looked in the windows system log and can find the events for the 'diagnostic being scheduled immediately' - both times - but never any results... any ideas?...
  10. windows memory diagnostics result

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows memory diagnostics result: here is my result and i don't know what's hardware errors. its a ram problem? The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer XML VIEW Log Name: System...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory diagnostic tool windows 10 stages