Windows 10: How to check SQL server certificate information

Discus and support How to check SQL server certificate information in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have a software running with SQL server 2012 Express embedded.We check "sys.dm_exec_connections", and find that the connection between the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrick Chen1, Jun 20, 2022.

1. How to check SQL server certificate information

We have a software running with SQL server 2012 Express embedded.We check "sys.dm_exec_connections", and find that the connection between the software and the SQL server has been encrypted "encrypt_option"="TRUE".Now we want to know the SSL certificate information for the encryption, such as the expiry date, the key length, the signature algorithm, and etc.I want to ask if we could export this SSL certificate and collect this information.Thank you.

:)

Patrick Chen1, Jun 20, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

Source: SQL Server + PHP s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

How to check SQL server certificate information

SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Source: SQL Server + C#: Whats new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

How to check SQL server certificate information

1. How to check SQL server certificate information - Similar Threads - check SQL server

2. How to check SQL server certificate information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check SQL server certificate information: We have a software running with SQL server 2012 Express embedded.We check "sys.dm_exec_connections", and find that the connection between the software and the SQL server has been encrypted "encrypt_option"="TRUE".Now we want to know the SSL certificate information for the...
  3. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  4. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  5. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  6. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  7. Fix: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint while restoring SQL database

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint while restoring SQL database: When restoring a database you might get the below error. System.Data.SqlClient.SQLError: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint [ATTACH] This is because the database was encrypted with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and you will not be able to restore it until...
  8. SQL server 2019

SQL server 2019: Hi, I reinstalled my computer few days ago and wanted to install microsoft sql server 2019 today, but when i was downloading files via the installer i got error saying ,,Failed to execute activity MediaDownloadActivity. The decryption operation failed.,...
  9. Version of SQL Server - how to find?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version of SQL Server - how to find?: Windows 10 - how to find the version of the installed SQL-Server? [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-of-sql-server-how-to-find/9a351dca-c410-4dd2-9c44-07e72910f52a
  10. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...