Windows 10: How to check the Driver Version in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to check the Driver Version in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to check the driver version in Windows 11/10, here is how you can do that. There are multiple ways to find out the version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to check the Driver Version in Windows 11/10

How to check the Driver Version in Windows 11/10 check-driver-version-windows-11-10.png
    If you want to check the driver version in Windows 11/10, here is how you can do that. There are multiple ways to find out the version of installed drivers in Windows 11 and Windows 10. This article lists three such methods you can follow to get the job done. Why do you need a […]

This article How to check the Driver Version in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

1. How to check the Driver Version in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - check Driver Version

2. How to check RAM speed on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check RAM speed on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you want to find or check the RAM speed, type, etc., on Windows 11/10, here is how you can do that. There are several methods to check the RAM speed on your Windows 11 or 10 computer. It is possible to do it before and after installing RAM. There are two most...
  3. how to check versions of windows in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to check versions of windows in settings: how to check version of windows in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-versions-of-windows-in-settings/21495eeb-8e10-4726-81fa-3d2d9a528975
  4. How to Check drivers before install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Check drivers before install of Windows 10: I am trying to check to see if my drivers are ok, before I update to Win 10. Not quite sure how to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Be kind,lol, I am 74 yrs old and still learning TIA 150513
  5. How to check whether the installed Windows 10 is iot version or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to check whether the installed Windows 10 is iot version or not: Hello, I installed Windows 10 iot LTSC 2019. After installation, the winver shows: Microsoft Windows Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.107) The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC operating system and its user interface are protected by trademark and other pending or ... How can I...
  6. How to check to check the installed version of IIS on Windows 10/8/7

in Windows 10 News
    How to check to check the installed version of IIS on Windows 10/8/7: [ATTACH] Microsoft has been building Windows 10, and even the previous versions of Windows were built with a vision to make it useful for most of the people possible. For this, they have been adding more and more features making Windows [...] This post How to check to check...
  7. How to check SMB version on Windows 10/8/7

in Windows 10 News
    How to check SMB version on Windows 10/8/7: [ATTACH] SMB or Server Message Block Protocols are used to connect your computer to an external server. Windows 10 ships with support of these protocols but they are disabled in the OOBE. Currently, Windows 10 supports SMBv1, SMBv2, and SMBv3 as [...] This post How to check...
  8. Windows 10 driver signature checking

Windows 10 driver signature checking: I have been using a piece of hardware on Windows 7 and Windows 10 for 10 years with the driver supplied by the manufacturer. I tried to load the software onto my Surface Pro 2017, but the driver was rejected as being unsigned. I have permanently disabled all driver...
  9. How to check Bluetooth version in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check Bluetooth version in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Bluetooth is one of the most common method used to transfer the files between a mobile device and the computer, but many times the version of Bluetooth is not supportive which creates issues in connecting and transferring the files. While [...] This post How to...
  10. How to check for drivers for free?

How to check for drivers for free?: How can I find out all the driver I have and find out if there are any new ones available. I was wondering if there are any free programs that can check my pc for me. Any ideas please. 14805