Windows 10: How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account

Discus and support How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to see the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account. We also show you how to add or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account

How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account Check-the-list-of-all-devices-having-access-to-your-Microsoft-account.jpg
    In this post, we will show you how to see the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account. We also show you how to add or remove a device in Windows 11. Over time, cloud-based technology has gained popularity in the market. Microsoft has been a front runner for the integration of […]

This article How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Davidt99 Win User

Microsoft Account devices list.

Thank you again but thats not the problem either.

I should be able to login to my Microsoft online account from any of my 4 PC's and see the exact same devices listed i.e. all 4 PC's should show up within the account devices list but they dont. Each PC displays a different device list.

Davidt99, Nov 13, 2021
  3. Davidt99 Win User

Thanks but that's not what I am referring to. I am talking about the Microsoft online account where there is a list of devices associated with my account.

Davidt99, Nov 13, 2021
  4. Davidt99 Win User

I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on which PC I use to login to my MS account on line i see different devices listed.

For example login from PC1 I can see PC1, PC2 and PC3. Login from PC2 I can see PC1 and PC2, login from PC3 I can see PC1, PC2 and PC3, login from PC4 I can see PC2 and PC4. If I login using my android tablet I only see PC2 and PC4.

Should all devices appear in the devices list no matter which PC I login with?

- - - Updated - - -

A update........ I have checked all 4 PC's are signing into Windows Store with same account which they are but this evening when I login to my MS account on PC1 the device list only shows PC2!

Davidt99, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account - Similar Threads - check list Devices

2. How to access all your photos on your device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to access all your photos on your device?: I am trying to access all my photos on my Amazon Fire Tablet 10+ and use them in MS OneNote but when I try to insert a pic it only gives me access to a very small group of my pics. Is there a setting that I am missing?...
  3. You have lost access to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You have lost access to your Microsoft account: I shown this message and can't access it"You've lost access to your emailThe inbox you've been using is no longer available. This can occur when your account is owned by an organization, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address.You haven't lost access to...
  4. You have lost access to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You have lost access to your Microsoft account: I shown this message and can't access it"You've lost access to your emailThe inbox you've been using is no longer available. This can occur when your account is owned by an organization, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address.You haven't lost access to...
  5. You have lost access to your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Microsoft Account devices list.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account devices list.: I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on which PC I use to login to my MS account on line i see different devices listed. For example login from PC1 I can see PC1, PC2...
  7. Microsoft account listed device issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account listed device issue: I have two PC's, both used to appear under my online Microsoft account in "devices" but something has changed on one of the PC's because it no longer appears under "devices". Both PC's have my Microsoft account details and both are using a local account to login to the PC but...
  8. Devices listed in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices listed in my microsoft account: I have 2 devices listed in my microsoft account. the 1st one says user PC the 2nd one say AIR KOOL-PC3. I used to work at a place with the name AIRKOOL but I did not use my home laptop there. How come this is showing up as a device on my home laptop? Did AIRKOOL send a...
  9. Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase: purchased under one account but had it hacked so closed it , now i cant get back on that account to show my purchase, do i have to buy a new one ***Modified title from: windows 10 prod key***...
  10. Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

in Windows 10 News
    Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account: Google has rolled out a new security feature that lets you to view your account access history for the past 28 days, called Devices and Activity dashboard. Anyone with a Google account can access it here. As well as device information, the dashboard also shows the location...