Windows 10: How to CHECK what needs to be updated on Micro store

Discus and support How to CHECK what needs to be updated on Micro store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I 1st opened it, there was a button that looked like a download icon with a # next to it I was able to click it and was taken to a page where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RudyTheNinja, Jun 6, 2020.

1. How to CHECK what needs to be updated on Micro store

When I 1st opened it, there was a button that looked like a download icon with a # next to it

I was able to click it and was taken to a page where I could choose what to update

That button is no longer there, it seems replaced by a profile button

I now have to update everything at once if I want to see what needs updating

I don't use a lot of the stuff that comes preinstalled with Win 10 (mail and calendar for example)

So it would be very nice to know if there's a way for that menu to be brought up again

submitted by /u/RudyTheNinja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RudyTheNinja, Jun 6, 2020

2. The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How to CHECK what needs to be updated on Micro store

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

How to CHECK what needs to be updated on Micro store

1. How to CHECK what needs to be updated on Micro store - Similar Threads - CHECK needs updated

2. How to do the “Check Update”?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to do the “Check Update”?: Hello all: I received a tips/warning, it says: Update error code: 0xa0001a05. Please retry “Check Update” Please tell me how to do the “Check Update” --- Zhao...
  3. Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever: On Netflix, I received error code U7111-1331 telling me to update my Netflix app in order to stream. I went to the Netflix page on the Microsoft Store but it gave me no option to update the app. So I clicked on Downloads and Updates, checked for updates, and it's taking...
  4. unreliable updates micro soft store wont work

unreliable updates micro soft store wont work: yes i cant speak im so stunned my brain is starting to cease up. i am very disappointed not even angry just very sad. i spent almost 2 hours trying to download an app on Microsoft. ive spent weeks trying to fix my $700 pc because ive lost sound due to windows 10 updates that...
  5. Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work: So, when I check for updates, it does nothing. But when I go to the page of a particular app, if this app has an update, it will auto-update. I've looked many solutions, deleted the cache manually located in Packages/Microsoft.WindowsStore/LocalCache, used the 2...
  6. Microsoft Store can't check for updates

Microsoft Store can't check for updates: This issue is very annoying. I tried to reset the store, but it didn't work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-check-for-updates/89b4ada1-e793-4515-91f8-3a91fdb51ac7
  7. What Times WU To Auto Check For Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What Times WU To Auto Check For Updates?: This system always checked for updates within about an hour of being started. After v.1803 installation, the WU check is usually after 9 PM, never shortly after boot up. That begs the question of what is triggering the check for updates? WU has not found KB4284848 yet with...
  8. Windows Store slow checking updates?

Windows Store slow checking updates?: Anyone notice issues with the store tonight? I always check manually for updates and normally the cycle is a few seconds. But tonight its taking a couple minutes. I wondered if the slowness was being experienced by others? 84597
  9. Unable to check for updates in Windows Store

Unable to check for updates in Windows Store: Hi all! I am on my sister's computer doing my routine check on it, and its having issues checking for updates in the Windows Store. The wheel on "Check for updates" just keeps spinning and doesn't stop. Specs: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586, Acer...
  10. Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Store: How to: Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Store How to Check for App Updates in Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free...