Windows 10: How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Because I just allowed a website could access my information by login into my Microsoft account, I’m trying to disconnect its permission. How can I do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GhostFairy, Feb 17, 2019.

1. How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account?

Because I just allowed a website could access my information by login into my Microsoft account, I’m trying to disconnect its permission. How can I do that? Does Microsoft has a site that help user to control "webs or services that allowed to access users information" ?

:)

GhostFairy, Feb 17, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 17, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account?

Check for connections to urls used in sdp service

Hi Basha,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with
    your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Method 3: If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account?

1. How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - check service apps

2. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?: I wanted to stop unwanted services from my task manager but want to know that which service is used by which app because I don't want to end a service which is important or I want that service....
  3. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?: I wanted to stop unwanted services from my task manager but want to know that which service is used by which app because I don't want to end a service which is important or I want that service....
  4. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account: Today I installed windows 11 on my laptop after trying chromeos flex irrelevent and during the OOBE I wasn't asked for any product key. I did not enter it during installation. After initial setup I went to setting to enter the product key. But, to my surprise, windows was...
  6. How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account: Today I installed windows 11 on my laptop after trying chromeos flex irrelevent and during the OOBE I wasn't asked for any product key. I did not enter it during installation. After initial setup I went to setting to enter the product key. But, to my surprise, windows was...
  7. how to find out to which account an app is connected

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to find out to which account an app is connected: I use a business account and a personal account connected to the windows store. How do I find out which apps are connected with which account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-to-which-account-an-app-is/c4b98eca-5791-4d4a-8a4a-129012a9b8a7
  8. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?: Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters of said account, and I can't identify to which account they refer. I don't know if this is because of an account about which I...
  9. How to check current system font?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to check current system font?: I want to check what name of font is used as system font on Windows 10. any GUI, cmd, Powershell or another way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-current-system-font/5c978ce1-52fa-474c-8d7e-b4cd06fbcc8b
  10. How to determine which applications are currently using a service

How to determine which applications are currently using a service: Is there a way to find out, which applications are currently using a service? Kindest Regards 55956