Windows 10: How to check Window 10 Pro key type

Discus and support How to check Window 10 Pro key type in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a Window 10 Pro as FPP key, and I've checked on my Device. It said that to be filled By OEM key. After I checked it, I went to the store and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatsakornPanutai, Nov 1, 2020.

1. How to check Window 10 Pro key type

I bought a Window 10 Pro as FPP key, and I've checked on my Device. It said that to be filled By OEM key.

After I checked it, I went to the store and ask the seller he said that it's normal to show filled by OEM key.

:)

PatsakornPanutai, Nov 1, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

How to check Window 10 Pro key type

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

How to check Window 10 Pro key type

1. How to check Window 10 Pro key type - Similar Threads - check Window Pro

2. how to check product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to check product key: how to check product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-product-key/3c5695f7-b0f5-4000-8857-ffedd4b6d59c
  3. How to check Windows Key Genuinity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to check Windows Key Genuinity: Dear SirFacebook is completely filled with genuine keys at a very reasonable priceIs that fraud or true ??How can we check whether keys supplied by them are genuine or not ??Please replyThanks...
  4. How to check Windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to check Windows 10 license key?: Hi there, So that's it - my laptop is down for good. Bluescreens over bluescreens due to GPU drivers conflict. But it doesn't matter, because I would like to buy a new laptop anyway. But here is a thing - I have Win10 license key, but I do not know is it OEM or geniue one....
  5. How to check the key of Windows 10 Home?

How to check the key of Windows 10 Home?: I recently Bought the Licensed version of Windows 10 Home edition but after 1 month I forgot the key. How could I get this key? I am also not getting my mail which had a key in it. Please help. Sorry if the question seems silly!!!...
  6. can i check windows 10 pro key before installing it?

can i check windows 10 pro key before installing it?: hey. id like to know if a win 10 key is genuine before even installing it.there must be a way,right? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-check-windows-10-pro-key-before-installing/a6768ec9-e65a-415f-b313-95c0c8dc8539
  7. How to check genuine windows 10 pro product key?

How to check genuine windows 10 pro product key?: Dear Sir, I want to buy 8 Windows 10 pro FPP original license. Please send the process, where I can check its genuine or not. Please send the process of Check genuine version....
  8. Check If Windows 10 Pro Key is Legit

Check If Windows 10 Pro Key is Legit: [ATTACH] Is this key in fact working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-if-windows-10-pro-key-is-legit/bfbc0774-978a-402f-9e2e-0b07d9687447
  9. Windows 10 Pro Product Key Sub Type

Windows 10 Pro Product Key Sub Type: Hello Everyone I Have Some Confusion Regarding Key OF windows 10 Pro all Keys Have Sub Type If We Tested By Checking Tools For Example : Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys Some Of It have SubType : [TH]X19-99481 another Key the Sub Type: [TH]X20-23601 ( Both Of...
  10. Windows 10 Pro "type?"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro "type?": Hey everybody, Trying to figure out what "type" means in regards to Windows 10 Pro. e.g., type A1 ,A2, B1, B2, C2, D2, etc. I'm looking to purchase a product key online to activate and don't wanna get dumped. I just purchased a new custom built PC, and the Windows 10...