Windows 10: How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account

Discus and support How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account I Read More Articles They Said Reset Microsoft Account passowrd i also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hamza_Mirchi, Sep 14, 2019.

1. How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account

How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account

I Read More Articles They Said Reset Microsoft Account passowrd i also reset i didn't get any change please answer my question fast beacuse i forget my computer password now how can i reset please help me

:)

Hamza_Mirchi, Sep 14, 2019

2. How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account

I Read More Articles They Said Reset Microsoft Account passowrd i also reset i didn't get any change please answer my question fast beacuse i forget my computer password now how can i reset please help me

Hamza_Mirchi, Sep 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 25, 2019
  4. How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account

Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Chnage Computer Password

2. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  3. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  4. hi microsoft can you tell me when we forget a microsoft account password in windowsphone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi microsoft can you tell me when we forget a microsoft account password in windowsphone...: Indian tamil nadu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-can-you-tell-me-when-we-forget-a/02bcb693-08f7-4b34-b357-eaff45bfef72
  5. hi microsoft can you tell me when we forget a microsoft account password in windowsphone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi microsoft can you tell me when we forget a microsoft account password in windowsphone...: Indian tamil nadu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-can-you-tell-me-when-we-forget-a/02bcb693-08f7-4b34-b357-eaff45bfef72
  6. I forget my computer password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget my computer password: Hello I forget my computer password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-computer-password/3a68fe66-66a7-4ed8-99a2-0d3fa09f959d
  7. Get into your computer if you really forget your password Works on Windows 10 & 11

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get into your computer if you really forget your password Works on Windows 10 & 11: Get into your computer if you forget your password Works on Windows 10 & 11I am here to help you to get inside your computer if you forget your passwordPlease note that this method should not be used for illegal purposes but it can be used in really forgetting your own...
  8. How to Chnage Dns On Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Chnage Dns On Microsoft: Hi There,I Tried to Visit a Service Website From My Windows Computer with ed edge Browser But Browser Said "DNS Resolution Failed". Then I Visited from another windows pc but it works. I'm very confused why my pc is not working is it for default Dns?...
  9. Assistance with forgetting your windows 10 password! Local Account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Assistance with forgetting your windows 10 password! Local Account.: So i cant remember my password and i do not have a Microsoft account tied to my pc. I dont have any other pcs i can use to help. Any clues on what I should do? I don't want to wipe the pc?? So any clue on how i could get in without clearing my core files....
  10. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...