Windows 10: How to choose just one wallpaper from a theme in Settings app like we used to on Control Panel?

Discus and support How to choose just one wallpaper from a theme in Settings app like we used to on Control Panel? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gausah [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gausah, Oct 8, 2020.

1. /u/gausah Win User

How to choose just one wallpaper from a theme in Settings app like we used to on Control Panel?

/u/gausah, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Dismade_ Win User

Theme panel not present in Control Panel (Windows 10)

I've always been big on using themes on my Windows 10 computer, but recently I tried using my favorite theme (called Nocturnal), so I searched in the Windows 10 start menu for themes, normally I'd go to control panel, but since Microsoft is big on replacing
    CP with the Settings app Control Panel didn't show up. I clicked on the Settings one and selected Nocturnal, all it changed was the taskbar color and the wallpaper. Normally it changes the title bars icons:

__ [ ] X

but it didn't, so I just went ahead to Control Panel clicked on Personalization and themes is gone, I can't get the normal Control Panel theme layout, did Microsoft remove it?

Dismade_, Oct 8, 2020
  3. dskiller Win User
    Settings App vs. Control Panel?

one day the control panel will be completely gone.

but microsoft has to take baby steps to avoid problems.

and other companys will have to convert their control panel files to work with the settings app.

dskiller, Oct 8, 2020
  4. How to choose just one wallpaper from a theme in Settings app like we used to on Control Panel?

I changed the color in Control panel appearance. How do I recover default settings?

Hi Sabrina,

To return to the default colors follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and choose Control Panel.
    • In the Appearance and Personalization section, choose Change the Theme.
    • Then choose Windows from the Windows Default Themes section.

We'll be here if you need further assistance.

Israel Arn, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

How to choose just one wallpaper from a theme in Settings app like we used to on Control Panel?

1. How to choose just one wallpaper from a theme in Settings app like we used to on Control Panel? - Similar Threads - choose wallpaper theme

2. "Settings app" aka the control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Settings app" aka the control panel: Is there any way to change the layout of what they now call the "settings app"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-aka-the-control-panel/ed3d1443-6f70-4f8c-a080-3557b6043b25
  3. "Settings app" aka the control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Settings app" aka the control panel: Is there any way to change the layout of what they now call the "settings app"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-aka-the-control-panel/ed3d1443-6f70-4f8c-a080-3557b6043b25
  4. How to remove app from the Control Panel apps list?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove app from the Control Panel apps list?: [ATTACH] I uninstalled Chrome but I see 2 instances that I cannot uninstall. They probably also don't exist but show up anyway. How can I remove them from Control Panel's apps list?...
  5. How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft): Windows 1809 managed to display the control panel as dark, or rather, the internet connections as dark, which I like better than the white. I am talking of the official dark theme that is even applied to the Explorer for the first time, in 1809, which makes me chose this...
  6. How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft): Windows 1809 managed to display the control panel as dark, or rather, the internet connections as dark, which I like better than the white. I am talking of the official dark theme that is even applied to the Explorer for the first time, in 1809, which makes me chose this...
  7. Theme panel not present in Control Panel (Windows 10)

Theme panel not present in Control Panel (Windows 10): I've always been big on using themes on my Windows 10 computer, but recently I tried using my favorite theme (called Nocturnal), so I searched in the Windows 10 start menu for themes, normally I'd go to control panel, but since Microsoft is big on replacing CP with the...
  8. Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like

Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like: hi folks do you know how to know where the picture for wallpaper have been taken at? there are a lot of great places shown on wallpapers 28185
  9. Themes no longer in control panel

Themes no longer in control panel: Greetings! First, thank you for having a forum for helping those of us who can't leave anything alone. *Huh Now onto my query... I stupidly tried to copy a theme file into Windows/Resources/Themes. Following this idiotic act, my themes and display options no longer...
  10. Settings App vs. Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App vs. Control Panel?: I've tried using the Settings App, but I always seem to end up using Control Panel? Is it just me, or is the Settings App just a partial duplication of CP? 9986