Windows 10: How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS...

Discus and support How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer needs reinstallation of Win10 (free upgraded from Win7) as my hard drive crashed. I use my wife's computer with a Chinese Win10 OS to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarsEriksson3, Jun 19, 2019.

1. How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS...

My computer needs reinstallation of Win10 (free upgraded from Win7) as my hard drive crashed.

I use my wife's computer with a Chinese Win10 OS to get the Media Creation Tool, and when I install the it, it automatically picks the Chinese language of the OS.

How do I solve this problem?

:)

LarsEriksson3, Jun 19, 2019

2. How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS language?

My computer needs reinstallation of Win10 (free upgraded from Win7) as my hard drive crashed.

I use my wife's computer with a Chinese Win10 OS to get the Media Creation Tool, and when I install the it, it automatically picks the Chinese language of the OS.

How do I solve this problem?

LarsEriksson3, Jun 26, 2019
  3. How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS language?

I think I need to clarify. It is the Media Creation Tool that is installed with the OS language automatically.

The startup screen is already in Chinese. No option to choose language.

How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS... c0643df3-d3db-41f8-85b1-72834d698eaa?upload=true.png

LarsEriksson3, Jun 26, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS...

How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS language?

Hi Lars

When you run the Media Creation Tool, on the first Window, you should be given the opportunity to choose an OS language to install, before the files begin to download or the ISO is created . . .

If not, try downloading form the American website:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

DaveM121, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS...

1. How to choose language when installing the Media Creation Tool, so it doesn't pick the OS... - Similar Threads - choose language installing

2. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  3. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  4. Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB: I am trying to create an instillation drive so I can put windows 10 on an HDD, but every time I get the message "8GB of free disk space needed on C:" which is my SSD not my flash drive. The drive is 3.0 usb, 32 GB, so I don't know why it won't target the external drive. It...
  5. Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB: I am trying to create an instillation drive so I can put windows 10 on an HDD, but every time I get the message "8GB of free disk space needed on C:" which is my SSD not my flash drive. The drive is 3.0 usb, 32 GB, so I don't know why it won't target the external drive. It...
  6. Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can I choose the version 1909 when using Windows Media Creation Tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I choose the version 1909 when using Windows Media Creation Tool?: I'm planning on doing a fresh install this week, and I'd like to stick with version 1909 for now. Is there any way I could get a link from Microsoft to download it? Windows Media Creation Tool wants me to install the latest version, but I figured that maybe there could be a...
  8. Media creation tool not installing windows

Media creation tool not installing windows: Hello, I’ve tried to install windows 10 to my computer on a m.2 ssd drive. I had windows on a slow hard drive but deleted it with the tool whilst installing. The problem during the install is quite odd. After selecting the drive for the install and creating partitions...
  9. Media Creation tool won't install

Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...
  10. Media Creation Tool installation media query

Media Creation Tool installation media query: Hi all, When Microsoft release a new Windows 10 version, A few days after release I always go to the Microsoft website, download the ISO and create a bootable USB flash drive and store it safely in case I need it for a clean install in the future. I did that with version 1903...