Windows 10: How to Choose the Best Mobile App Technology

Discus and support How to Choose the Best Mobile App Technology in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys please help me. 127411 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarvelArt, Feb 18, 2019.

1. MarvelArt Win User

How to Choose the Best Mobile App Technology

hi guys please help me.

:)

MarvelArt, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Choosing Default Apps & Insider Programme

To resolve your concern, kindly choose the default apps by file type. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose System.
    • Select Default apps.
    • Click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Check all of the video file type, and then check if you can change the default app to your preferred application.
    After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result

Argel Obm, Feb 18, 2019
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Feb 18, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

TPU Mobile App

I use the mobile app it comes in handy but missing some features...I would use the Android app for sure!

jbunch07, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Choose the Best Mobile App Technology - Similar Threads - Choose Best Mobile

2. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  3. How to customize "Choose another app" list of apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to customize "Choose another app" list of apps?: Say, for example, that I want to exclude 7-zip Console and 7-zip File Manager from the list in this screenshot: what would I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-customize-choose-another-app-list-of-apps/0b0e35b2-9265-4942-bbb2-62ed50ccae27
  4. How to customize "Choose another app" list of apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to customize "Choose another app" list of apps?: Say, for example, that I want to exclude 7-zip Console and 7-zip File Manager from the list in this screenshot: what would I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-customize-choose-another-app-list-of-apps/0b0e35b2-9265-4942-bbb2-62ed50ccae27
  5. best mobile application development companies Distinguished.io,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    best mobile application development companies Distinguished.io,: Here at Distinguished.io, you can scan our site to explore the top best mobile application development companies that can deliver professional services which can help your brand in maximizing its performance and customer engagement. We conduct extensive research and utilize...
  6. best mobile application development companies Distinguished.io,

best mobile application development companies Distinguished.io,: Here at Distinguished.io, you can scan our site to explore the top best mobile application development companies that can deliver professional services which can help your brand in maximizing its performance and customer engagement. We conduct extensive research and utilize...
  7. best mobile application development companies Distinguished.io,

8. Best cleanup app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best cleanup app: Is there a better general freeware cleanup tool, before shutting down, than Glary Utilites? I use the Glary "Scan for issues" option. Followed by "Clean event viewer" desktop exe. 179857
  9. How to enable Virtualization technology

How to enable Virtualization technology: Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology" *I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update &...
  10. Choosing Default Apps

Choosing Default Apps: I have about 20 or so apps on my computer but only 3 or 4 of them are presented as choices when I try to set one as default. The default I want is installed but it doesn't show up in the SET DEFAULT APPS process. VERY FRUSTRATING....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile plans the mobile plans app lets you add your pc to your current mobile operator account so young

2. mobile plans the mobile plans app lets you add your pc to your current mobile operator account so you think you

3. mobile plansthe mobile plans app lets you add your pc to your current mobile operator account so young