Windows 10: How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player

Discus and support How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to Chromecast from Windows 10 Media Player, and if so how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VigHan, Oct 27, 2018.

1. VigHan Win User

How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player

Is it possible to Chromecast from Windows 10 Media Player, and if so how?

:)

VigHan, Oct 27, 2018

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 27, 2018
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Oct 27, 2018
  4. How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player

1. How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player - Similar Threads - Chromecast Media Player

2. How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?: I've a new PC; I put all My Music onto USB from my old PC & transferred it to Media Player MP in new PC which had MP on it. On new PC now, music is duplicated. I still have all My Music on old PC which I wish to retain....
  3. How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?: I've a new PC; I put all My Music onto USB from my old PC & transferred it to Media Player MP in new PC which had MP on it. On new PC now, music is duplicated. I still have all My Music on old PC which I wish to retain....
  4. How to prevent users from sharing media via Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from sharing media via Windows Media Player: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent users from sharing media files via Windows Media Player […] This article How to prevent users from sharing media via Windows Media Player first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to Chromecast from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to Chromecast from Edge browser: Windows 10 Pro 1903 ver 18362.535 I have read that Edge supports the use of Chromecast to send from a webpage. In particular I quote this link How to Cast Media from Microsoft Edge to Google Chromecast "The “Cast tab” will find all the Chromecast devices on your network. And...
  6. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Syncing files from media player to mp3 player: I have a relatively cheap mp3 player and am trying to download all my music files to it. Problem is that it still has plenty of space on which to write more files but many files are not loading onto the player? I'm thinking it may be the format of the music but don't really...
  7. how to transfer files from Windows media player to another Windows player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to transfer files from Windows media player to another Windows player: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-windows-media-player-to/fc699d43-f0eb-4149-ad7b-df5011bc8e74"
  8. How to sort out media on Media Player?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sort out media on Media Player?: Please help me with sorting out media files because I get them out of order now. For example 01 file is 8th and it gets impossible to find anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sort-out-media-on-media-player/72e8cc8a-2d71-4df0-8119-1266b58c5a61
  9. how to fix media player

how to fix media player: I transferred music from old to new one but canno find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-media-player/8036db3c-29c1-4d0a-afd9-25df8425f363
  10. how to delete playlists from media player

how to delete playlists from media player: how do I delete playlist from windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-playlists-from-media-player/d9cf5069-c9ab-4ff5-9035-f634677c9abf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chromecast windows media player

2. windows media player to chromecast

3. windows media player chromecast

4. chromecast from windows media player,
  5. chromecast from media player,
  6. how to chromecast from windows media player,
  7. windows media player chromecast plugin,
  8. windows media player in windows 10 cant find my chromecast,
  9. how to get wmp to add chromecast,
  10. can you cheromecast windows mwdia playe,
  11. wmp cant find chromecast ,