Windows 10: how to claim point from emails?

Discus and support how to claim point from emails? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have gotten several emails from Microsoft and gone through the steps to earn the points, on the Bing or Edge browsers, both of which I was logged... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ScottHeimanATL, May 8, 2019.

1. how to claim point from emails?

I have gotten several emails from Microsoft and gone through the steps to earn the points, on the Bing or Edge browsers, both of which I was logged into. Under my name it says: Don't forget to login to collect your points.

I am already logged in.

Also, on the bottom it states: points must be collected with in four weeks, but does not tell you have to accomplish this.

Seems like a pretty basic thing? Why not set the email items/points to the Microsoft rewards account directly, like they do with the daily challenge?

Anyway, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SH

:)

ScottHeimanATL, May 8, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, May 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

how to claim point from emails?

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 8, 2019
Thema:

how to claim point from emails?

1. how to claim point from emails? - Similar Threads - claim point emails

2. No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...: No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points redemption. It's been almost a week. - There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance....
  3. No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...: No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points redemption. It's been almost a week. - There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance....
  4. Emails that claims to change password and name + one verify email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails that claims to change password and name + one verify email: So I got several emails in my main section "updates" on Gmail.First it was password change, then verify code to the email, and then it changed the name of my account to a different one, instead of gmail, it was "icloud.com", no clue what icloud even is...So several things...
  5. Emails that claims to change password and name + one verify email

Emails that claims to change password and name + one verify email: So I got several emails in my main section "updates" on Gmail.First it was password change, then verify code to the email, and then it changed the name of my account to a different one, instead of gmail, it was "icloud.com", no clue what icloud even is...So several things...
  6. Emails that claims to change password and name + one verify email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Is this email claiming to be from Microsoft real?

Is this email claiming to be from Microsoft real?: I just got this email. Can anyone tell me if its real?If I open the Internet headers, what should I look for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-email-claiming-to-be-from-microsoft-real/b2faa3e2-8481-4617-bdde-e4e6f9c060d6
  8. Email Fraud claiming to be Microsoft.

Email Fraud claiming to be Microsoft.: I received an email that said I purchased Microsoft Defender for $399.00. I have NOT ordered this and will Dispute the charge should it appear on my statement. They show a number to call of 808-800-9262, did not call as this is a fraudulent transaction. Could not find where I...
  9. Someone called and claim to be from Microsoft

Someone called and claim to be from Microsoft: Yesterday, I received a call from a tech that said he was from Microsoft responding to a request for service. He performed a scan on my PC and found a Torpig Malware. He talked my into removing it and adding Microsoft 365 to my machine etc. He was from a company called...
  10. Call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft.

Call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft.: I received a call today from a person claiming to be from Microsoft. They were telling me that my service was going to be terminated in 48 hours because my ip address was compromised by several other countries. Please help me to look into this "problem" with my ip address....