Windows 10: HOW TO CLAIM WIN PRO REFURBISHER 10 64 BIT ENGLISH I HAVE RRP COMMERCIAL PACK

Discus and support HOW TO CLAIM WIN PRO REFURBISHER 10 64 BIT ENGLISH I HAVE RRP COMMERCIAL PACK in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HOW TO CLAIM WIN PRO REFURBISHER 10 64 BIT ENGLISH I HAVE RRP COMMERCIAL PACK PLEASE SEND LINK TO CLAIM THE WINDOWS 10 PRO RRP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PANKAJKOTHARI1, Jun 9, 2019.

1. HOW TO CLAIM WIN PRO REFURBISHER 10 64 BIT ENGLISH I HAVE RRP COMMERCIAL PACK

HOW TO CLAIM WIN PRO REFURBISHER 10 64 BIT ENGLISH I HAVE RRP COMMERCIAL PACK

PLEASE SEND LINK TO CLAIM THE WINDOWS 10 PRO RRP

:)

PANKAJKOTHARI1, Jun 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro -64 bit Slovenian language pack isn't available

Hi,

I realize that the Slovenian language pack isn't available on your Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Have you set the time zone and region settings correctly?

• Did you check for Slovenian language pack under add language in Control Panel?

It could also be that the 64 bit pc is a single language version of Windows 10.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Language packs: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 9, 2019
  3. ayazaali Win User
    English language pack download fails on Windows 10 Pro

I am experiencing the same issue on three of my latest installs, sine 1st March 2016.

I have recently installed Win 7 Pro 32 on a 7-year old Dell Latitude E4300, Win 7 Pro 64 on a 4-year old Dell OptiPlex 990 and I have purchased a new Dell Latitude E5250 just last week.

On all three machines, I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro. The default display language, after upgrade to Win 10, has been US English.

On all three machines, I have attempted to download the UK English language pack - the download appears to finish, but the installation fails, as per Xaurek's post, above. There is no error message, just the failed exclamation at the end.

I performed a clean install of Win 7 Pro 64 on the Dell Latitude E5250 and, again, upgraded to Win 10, but the UK English language pack keeps failing in exactly the same way. I followed a suggestion in another post and deleted the contents of c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Downloads
    folder, but that made no difference.

My organisation is about to deploy Win 10 onto 100 machines on the domain as well as off (Workgroup), but the failure to apply the UK English language pack is a deal breaker. What is the solution?

ayazaali, Jun 9, 2019
  4. ayazaali Win User

English language pack download fails on Windows 10 Pro

Ok. So I just completed a clean install of Win 7 Pro 32 on an i3 Toshiba. Same problem after upgrading to Win 10 Pro. I've read more and more posts on various forums that the language pack issue is a global phenomenon. If MS can provide a manual download
    link to English UK for build 5511 (32-bit and 64-bit), I'd be happy to try it out. Anyone have any other ideas?

ayazaali, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW TO CLAIM WIN PRO REFURBISHER 10 64 BIT ENGLISH I HAVE RRP COMMERCIAL PACK - Similar Threads - CLAIM PRO REFURBISHER

2. How do I change win 10 pro from 32 bit to 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change win 10 pro from 32 bit to 64 bit?: I chose the 32 bit instead of 64 bit. I want to change to the 64 bit,I downloaded and made a media disc to install windows 10 it will not install....
  3. How do I change win 10 pro from 32 bit to 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change win 10 pro from 32 bit to 64 bit?: I chose the 32 bit instead of 64 bit. I want to change to the 64 bit,I downloaded and made a media disc to install windows 10 it will not install....
  4. How do I change win 10 pro from 32 bit to 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro: I have a laptop with win10 Home 64 bits installed on it. I need t upgrade it to Win 10 Pro 64 bits. I have a digital Licence on my PC Pro 64 bits. I have already tried to upgrade my laptop with clean install but Microsoft does not give me any choice except buying the...
  6. CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: I had CFS2 and CFS3 running on Win 10 after upgrading but I decided yesterday to do a clean-up and deleted all versions (stock, ETO, BoB, MAW, PTO, etc.). Now I can't get the installer to work much less solve the Compatibly issues once CFS3 is installed. I get a 0x000005...
  7. Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit: Since, in my 2 laborious (!) years of experience with Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) on the nicely-'appointed' desktop I built, it does not work as advertised, can I return it to MS and replace it Windows 7 Pro (64-bit which does work as advertised)? I thought I was being smart to...
  8. win 10 64 bit

win 10 64 bit: I bought a disc win 10 0em from newegg. ok here,s the question if I get a new motherboard I will be able to activate like win 7 right? clean install from dvd it has a license on the package. 40253
  9. UAC Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC Win 10 Pro 64 bit.: Hi all, Good to be here. Somehow I have managed to mess up my only UAC (the hidden one in Command Prompt. It does show up on the login page but Account name is "NewUsername", Username is "Brian-HP/NewUsername" and it asks for a password. Which I cant find or remember as it...
  10. Latest Win 10 Pro 64-bit update

Latest Win 10 Pro 64-bit update: Is this the latest update version? It downloaded this a.m. I am not on the insider program [img] 43504

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win pro refurbisher 10 64-3pk