Windows 10: How to clean Internal Storage Files

Discus and support How to clean Internal Storage Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that my OneDrive account has over 300 GB data, which was collected when usingthe OneDrive App for Android. But I find 10 GB data in internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BasharGeorge, Jan 14, 2020.

1. How to clean Internal Storage Files

I know that my OneDrive account has over 300 GB data, which was collected when usingthe OneDrive App for Android. But I find 10 GB data in internal storage in the Storage section of my Galaxy Android phone.​

How can I delete that 10 GB without reinstalling the app? Thank you​

:)

BasharGeorge, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Joe Men Win User

download files from internet can't save in internal memory

Hello
    Kiran

Here are the steps on how you can save your downloaded files to your phone's internal storage:

1. Launch Settings.
    2. Tap System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Tap Change where new content is saved.
    5. Tap the drop-down menu under the option that you want to change.
    6. Select the internal storage.

Note: The steps above will work for phones that are running in the Windows 10 Mobile operating system.

Joe Men, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 14, 2020
  4. How to clean Internal Storage Files

Regarding internal storage

Hello

I am using Microsoft Lumia 640 XL lte with 8gb internal stoarge. Out of this I only had some system given apps along with whats app. Now whats app is showing low internal storage. when i check my storage settings it showing temporary files 1.28 GB. Can I
    delete these so that my memory will be free. Suggest me to overcome this problem.

Thanks

Anil kumar G.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

anil Kumargodithi, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

How to clean Internal Storage Files

1. How to clean Internal Storage Files - Similar Threads - clean Internal Storage

2. Storage clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage clean: Storage clean displays 2 files under apps, YR2T2 and 7VDFTI have included screen shots of these.Can/should I clean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-clean/18d70958-bf8c-4a04-90d5-c1c81b9e01d8
  3. Storage clean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage clean: Storage clean displays 2 files under apps, YR2T2 and 7VDFTI have included screen shots of these.Can/should I clean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-clean/18d70958-bf8c-4a04-90d5-c1c81b9e01d8
  4. Storage clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing files by cleaning storage for use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing files by cleaning storage for use: For a school laptop from Microsoft when I want to factory reset it should I click on remove everything and clean, will this make the laptop like I just brought it new to set up and it will work even though it says use for recycling, I would still be able to use it again...
  6. Removing files by cleaning storage for use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing files by cleaning storage for use: For a school laptop from Microsoft when I want to factory reset it should I click on remove everything and clean, will this make the laptop like I just brought it new to set up and it will work even though it says use for recycling, I would still be able to use it again...
  7. Internal Storage

Internal Storage: Hello, I recently purchased a 1TB internal storage laptop for my nephews and I wanted to know why the storage has been divided to two? 500GB to each one of us. Can I give more storage for him since he will be the one who will be using this more than me for his school. Or is...
  8. How to reformat my internal storage drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reformat my internal storage drive?: I was able to reinstall Windows 10 on my SSD and it solved my boot issue, after saving all important files to external drives. Thanks to all who offered help and suggestions. BUT the first time the install put Windows on my 1 TB storage drive instead! (The people who made...
  9. How to reformat my internal storage drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reformat my internal storage drive?: I was able to reinstall Windows 10 on my SSD and it solved my boot issue, after saving all important files to external drives. Thanks to all who offered help and suggestions. BUT the first time the install put Windows on my 1 TB storage drive instead! (The people who made...
  10. freeing up internal storage

freeing up internal storage: How can I transfer apps over to a sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-internal-storage/3f0d67ed-225b-45e4-89f7-313b2c45d149"