Windows 10: How to clean out this advertisement virus?

Discus and support How to clean out this advertisement virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just yesterday my windows 10 was infected with this advertisement virus. Please see attached screen. How to clean it out? It's very disturbing. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tsw88, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

How to clean out this advertisement virus?

Just yesterday my windows 10 was infected with this advertisement virus. Please see attached screen.

How to clean it out? It's very disturbing. The Chinese text is about sex dating....

How to clean out this advertisement virus? 111.jpg
    jenga with dice

:)

Tsw88, Apr 28, 2019

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 28, 2019
  3. replace wallpaper by fake virus protection advertisement

some internet noob was browsing some unsafe tgps on an old classic computer 466mhz celeron.... and using IE..... pop ups everywhere... one of the pop ups ask ok or cancel to scan for virus..... and clicked cancel.... and infected.... wallpaper got replaced by some fake virus protecton advertisement.

scanning with AVG and TCspy in safe mode.

any furthur additional reccomenation or suggestion?

HiddenStupid, Apr 28, 2019
  4. How to clean out this advertisement virus?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

How to clean out this advertisement virus?

1. How to clean out this advertisement virus? - Similar Threads - clean advertisement virus

2. Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5": Certain sites w/cookies can gain access to push notifications through your browser. I got this one yesterday. I checked my notifications in my browser and I had at some point accepted the cookie with permissions to allow notifications from this web site. Meanwhile, Defender...
  3. Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5": Certain sites w/cookies can gain access to push notifications through your browser. I got this one yesterday. I checked my notifications in my browser and I had at some point accepted the cookie with permissions to allow notifications from this web site. Meanwhile, Defender...
  4. Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Virus Clean

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Clean: Hi Everyone! Last Time I Send About System32 Is A Virus Folder. Today We Are Going To Clean The Virus Thanks Greg To Comment Me!So First Download AdwCleaner On Your PC Link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/Just Clean It You Need To Run As Administrators So...
  6. How to Clean Out Windows without Resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Clean Out Windows without Resetting: I just transferred my hard drive to my new gaming pc, however. My installation of Windows seems slightly cluttered. I was wondering is there a way for me to clean out Windows 10 of clutter without having to do a "Keep My Files" reset. Any help would be greatly...
  7. How to clean fordan virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to clean fordan virus?: Split from this thread. how to clean fordan virus??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-clean-fordan-virus/d85348be-c3c7-4780-b7ff-b3f04a788d47
  8. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"
  9. how often and how to clean out the dust on the motherboard?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how often and how to clean out the dust on the motherboard?: How often, and how to clean out the dust on the motherboard and other hardware components? 100575
  10. Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements: The Microsoft Malware Protection Center is committed to protecting our customers and their Windows experience. We use our evaluation criteria to determine if a program should be detected by our security products. As the software ecosystem evolves, so does our evaluation...