Windows 10: How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop

Discus and support How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I would like to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo G50 70 20351 laptop. My laptop is having licensed copy of Windows 10 SL ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Ashok Kumar Bag, Feb 1, 2018.

1. How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop

I would like to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo G50 70 20351 laptop. My laptop is having licensed copy of Windows 10 SL , upgraded from Windows 8.1. My laptop is running very slow. Hence I would like to format my C drive and clean re-install Windows 10 SL. I have with me bootable DVD/ USB (of Creators update) which were created from the Original ISO downloaded from Microsoft Website. My Windows 10 SL version is 1709- 16299.192 at present. Please advice me how to go about it, so that no Licensing issue and installation issue I face.
    Thanks in advance,
    aria

:)

Ashok Kumar Bag, Feb 1, 2018

2. ACTIVATION PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 10

I have Lenovo laptop with pre installed windows 8 single language edition, which was subsequently upgraded to 8.1. I had to re-install windows due to unstable performance. Windows 8.1 could not be refreshed as "Drive on which windows is installed is locked"
    error came in. Then I downloaded the win 10 "Media creation tool" and performed clean install.

Now windows 10 is not getting registered. Please suggest what can I do. I know the win key from BIOS/UEFI but win 10 is not accepting it.

SHAILESHSHARMA3069, Feb 1, 2018
  3. Windows 8.1 Core Single language to Win 10 Home different language installation

Hello,

I upgraded my Lenovo with 8.1 Core Single language /english/ to Win 10, activation was OK. After that I made a clean install of Win 10 Home /slovak language/. Now I cannot activate Windows 10 for almost 3 days. Is it due to the change of language, the fact
    that slovak language is not available as "single language version" or are the servers busy? Should I reinstall an english single language version of Win 10 Home or just wait some time for the activation?

Pressburg'sVillage, Feb 1, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop

dalchina, Feb 1, 2018
Thema:

How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop

1. How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop - Similar Threads - clean install Single

2. Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language: I bought a laptop with windows 10 home single language installed in French. It does not allow me to change the language to English. Can I re-install in English? how?...
  3. Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language: I bought a laptop with windows 10 home single language installed in French. It does not allow me to change the language to English. Can I re-install in English? how?...
  4. Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. clean re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean re-install windows 10: Can anyone advise me where to find online an easy to understand, step by step guide to lead me through a re-install of Windows 10. Will it affect the version I have, which File, Apps, Features, Programs will be lost plus what I should do before the re-install?I'm a PC Dummy...
  6. clean re-install windows 10

clean re-install windows 10: Can anyone advise me where to find online an easy to understand, step by step guide to lead me through a re-install of Windows 10. Will it affect the version I have, which File, Apps, Features, Programs will be lost plus what I should do before the re-install?I'm a PC Dummy...
  7. how to install windows 10 home single language

how to install windows 10 home single language: how to install windows 10 home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-home-single-language/c22bce3a-4beb-46bf-882e-7eea8c234ef4
  8. W10 Single Language version - unable to change language even with re-installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 Single Language version - unable to change language even with re-installation: Morning all, I have a quick question I bought a laptop for someone and was setting it up. It is in English but it needs to be in Portuguese and I went through the process to change the language (language settings etc) where I discovered that the laptop runs a Windows 10...
  9. How to install Windows 10 home single language?

How to install Windows 10 home single language?: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed and it is unactivated, however, i have a product key for Windows 10 home single language. So, i went looking for a tutorial to install this version and i found the media creation tool. And, despite executing it several times, it only gives me...
  10. How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop

How to clean re-install Windows 10 Single Language on my Lenovo Laptop: I have Lenovo G50 70 with Windows 10 Single Language on Partition C (Upgraded from Windows 8.1). I want to re-install Windows 10 SL as my Laptop has become very slow. I have Windows 10 SL on DVD as well as on USB Pendrive which I had downloaded as ISO from Windows 10 website....