Windows 10: How to clean registry?

Discus and support How to clean registry? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elyasaf3, Aug 17, 2019.

1. elyasaf3 Win User

How to clean registry?

hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry?

:)

elyasaf3, Aug 17, 2019

2. Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2019
  4. newguy24 Win User

How to clean registry?

registry cleaners?cleaning PC?

hey guys what are some good registry cleaners out there? and some good cleaning programs?
    right now i have
    CClean
    Cleanup!
    Superantispyware
    Avast
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Microsoft Security Essentials

get a new system would like it to stay clean, also cleaning out the old system would like the windows registry fixed...he doesn't want me to reformat *Confused How to clean registry? :confused: so im doing the best in cleaning i can but i know there some registry issues....should i just reinstall windows with out deleted everything?possible?

newguy24, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

How to clean registry?

1. How to clean registry? - Similar Threads - clean registry

2. Cleaning the registry after HDD failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cleaning the registry after HDD failure: HiI have a Z Book with a small primary drive, and a 1TB Secondary drive.Due to the small primary drive I install most of the programs on the secondary drive.Unfortunately, this secondary drive has failed. It has been replaced with a new SSD drive.The problem is, I cannot use...
  3. Cleaning the registry after HDD failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cleaning the registry after HDD failure: HiI have a Z Book with a small primary drive, and a 1TB Secondary drive.Due to the small primary drive I install most of the programs on the secondary drive.Unfortunately, this secondary drive has failed. It has been replaced with a new SSD drive.The problem is, I cannot use...
  4. Cleaning the registry after HDD failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend?: Hi everyone, which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend? I'm using Wise Registry Cleaner FREE. Do you recommend anything else? Which is the absolute best free or commercial? And which is instead the best free?Thanks in advance....
  6. Which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend?

Which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend?: Hi everyone, which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend? I'm using Wise Registry Cleaner FREE. Do you recommend anything else? Which is the absolute best free or commercial? And which is instead the best free?Thanks in advance....
  7. clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted...: clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted gpt to mbr before or after all data lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-disk-deletes-registry-and-old-and-new-data/ffd8637f-98d7-4807-93bd-36733ab27b79
  8. clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted...

clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted...: clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted gpt to mbr before or after all data lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-disk-deletes-registry-and-old-and-new-data/ffd8637f-98d7-4807-93bd-36733ab27b79
  9. clean disk deletes registry and old and new data also can i restore it or if i converted...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with my windows and registry cleaning: this post was super unhelpful*https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner-for-windows-10/fb7b8fbb-4380-4876-8515-2aebf4744259*because... well lets face it... there was no info about anything, just people talking :so, my situation is really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. [RESOLVED] How do I clean my Windows registry?