Windows 10: How to clean registry?

Discus and support How to clean registry? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elyasaf3, Aug 17, 2019.

1. elyasaf3 Win User

How to clean registry?

hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry?

:)

elyasaf3, Aug 17, 2019

2. Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2019
  4. newguy24 Win User

How to clean registry?

registry cleaners?cleaning PC?

hey guys what are some good registry cleaners out there? and some good cleaning programs?
    right now i have
    CClean
    Cleanup!
    Superantispyware
    Avast
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Microsoft Security Essentials

get a new system would like it to stay clean, also cleaning out the old system would like the windows registry fixed...he doesn't want me to reformat *Confused How to clean registry? :confused: so im doing the best in cleaning i can but i know there some registry issues....should i just reinstall windows with out deleted everything?possible?

newguy24, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

How to clean registry?

1. How to clean registry? - Similar Threads - clean registry

2. How do I rebuild the registry after a clean reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I rebuild the registry after a clean reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro?: Hi! Following a BOD (probable cause: ssd overload with subseq. damage to sys-/registry files), the ssd was formatted and partitioning changed from MBR to GPT in order to allow a clean reinstallation of win10pro from a repair/installation usb-stick. Prior to this, files on...
  3. Windows Errors not allowing for updates, driver updates, pc resetting or registry cleans

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Errors not allowing for updates, driver updates, pc resetting or registry cleans: So randomly just a few weeks ago I was given an error message for 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4495667). Error messages were very rare for my computer and so I ignored it thinking it would simply retry the installation at...
  4. How disable the feature task that clean and update registry files ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How disable the feature task that clean and update registry files ?: Windows 10 has a internall feature that clean and update registry files. That feature is done one time a each week and allways few minutes after that the system was started. In Event Log has the follow logs : The access history in hive...
  5. How disable the feature task that clean and update registry files ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How disable the feature task that clean and update registry files ?: Windows 10 has a internall feature that clean and update registry files. That feature is done one time a each week and allways few minutes after that the system was started. In Event Log has the follow logs : The access history in hive...
  6. Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry: My Avast notified me that I have some bad registries on my PC that need to be resolved. Not sure if they just want me to buy their product but is there a free, better way to clean any registries that may be bad, preferably a way that doesn't involve reinstalling Windows? I...
  7. Is it safe to clean windows registry?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to clean windows registry?: Does cleaning windows registry using a third party app safe and does it really increase PC performance ? If safe, then how should we clean windows registry?...
  8. Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry: It is said in some source that the system can slow down after many programs have been installed and used over time. Is it necessary to clean the system registry, as creators of registry cleaning programs suggest?...
  9. Registry restoration on a clean install

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry restoration on a clean install: I recently had to do a clean install for windows 10 due to my computer deadlocking twice a day randomly. I backed up every application and even created a backup of my computer's registry in regedit before committing to a clean install. When I finished with reinstalling...
  10. Registry Cleaning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Registry Cleaning: Hello, Recently when I ran Ccleaner to chk the registry, there were many 'Application paths Issues' from the downloads folder. These download items are not anymore in the downloads folder, some download items were deleted, some others were used such as videos, music,...