Windows 10: How to clean up the space in pc?

Discus and support How to clean up the space in pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC is divided into two partitions. Drive C 105 GB and Drive D 895 GB There is a popup screen saying that my Drive C is almost full and I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FOSTER SIU, May 24, 2024.

1. How to clean up the space in pc?

My PC is divided into two partitions. Drive C 105 GB and Drive D 895 GB There is a popup screen saying that my Drive C is almost full and I need to clean up and delete some items. Could someone suggest how to clean up by myself ? What is your suggestion if I buy software? I want the prize not too expensive an I do not like montly subscription. ThanksFoster

:)

FOSTER SIU, May 24, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 24, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    cleaning pc

Hi George,

Please explain this in more detail, do you want to clean up space, or is your PC slow and you want to clean install Windows?

If you just want to clean up space on your PC:

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Important - This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, May 24, 2024
  4. Toothless Win User

How to clean up the space in pc?

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, May 24, 2024
Thema:

How to clean up the space in pc?

1. How to clean up the space in pc? - Similar Threads - clean space

2. How to clean up the space in pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean up the space in pc?: My PC is divided into two partitions. Drive C 105 GB and Drive D 895 GB There is a popup screen saying that my Drive C is almost full and I need to clean up and delete some items. Could someone suggest how to clean up by myself ? What is your suggestion if I buy software? I...
  3. Windows Update eating up space, Disk cleanup cannot find Windows Update Clean up after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update eating up space, Disk cleanup cannot find Windows Update Clean up after the...: Hello,1 I had about 4 GB of space on my C Drive. I have windows 10 Pro, 22H2. Within minutes, Windows update ate it all up down to about 500MB. I restarted after the updated. Went on that day to Disk Cleanup as administrator many times, but Windows Update Cleanup does not...
  4. Windows Update eating up space, Disk cleanup cannot find Windows Update Clean up after the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update eating up space, Disk cleanup cannot find Windows Update Clean up after the...: Hello,1 I had about 4 GB of space on my C Drive. I have windows 10 Pro, 22H2. Within minutes, Windows update ate it all up down to about 500MB. I restarted after the updated. Went on that day to Disk Cleanup as administrator many times, but Windows Update Cleanup does not...
  5. Windows Update eating up space, Disk cleanup cannot find Windows Update Clean up after the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. To clean up storage space it says that I need a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To clean up storage space it says that I need a browser: To clean up storage space it says that I need a browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-clean-up-storage-space-it-says-that-i-need-a/133119b0-1a23-4251-a6f1-fc0f022fb838
  7. To clean up storage space it says that I need a browser

To clean up storage space it says that I need a browser: To clean up storage space it says that I need a browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-clean-up-storage-space-it-says-that-i-need-a/133119b0-1a23-4251-a6f1-fc0f022fb838
  8. Free Up Disk Space does not list Windows Update Cleanup even after Selecting Clean Up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Up Disk Space does not list Windows Update Cleanup even after Selecting Clean Up...: Hi My Windows 11 install on my Desktop PC never ever lists Windows Update Cleanup using Free Up Disk Space module even after selecting Clean Up System files. However I can use Dism.exe under a command window to carry out the task. Any reason why this would not be listed under...
  9. Free Up Disk Space does not list Windows Update Cleanup even after Selecting Clean Up...

Free Up Disk Space does not list Windows Update Cleanup even after Selecting Clean Up...: Hi My Windows 11 install on my Desktop PC never ever lists Windows Update Cleanup using Free Up Disk Space module even after selecting Clean Up System files. However I can use Dism.exe under a command window to carry out the task. Any reason why this would not be listed under...
  10. Windows clean install-sufficient hard disk storage space. Error 0x800700EE

Windows clean install-sufficient hard disk storage space. Error 0x800700EE: Hi guys. For over a week I tried to find the cause of this error message, without success. I want a clean reinstall of Windows 10 ver. 22H2 ver. 19045.2486, but will keep existing apps and settings. I use Multimdeia Creator for win 10, from a USB flash storage. I know that a...