Windows 10: How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium

Discus and support How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The latest Chromium-based Microsoft Edge web browser has replaced your classic legacy Edge browser. The new Edge Chromium brings you the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 16, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium

WinClub, Jul 16, 2020

2. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Jul 16, 2020
  3. zapd Win User
    How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

4. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium - Similar Threads - clear browsing data

2. Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side?: Hello, I would like to have legacy Edge and chromium Edge side by side. Unfortunately, I don not know how to. I've followed a lot of on;ine tutorials, but I still do not know how to do so. Can someone help, please? Thanks....
  3. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  4. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  5. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  6. How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge updates will be tied with Windows Update, starting with the release candidate, It will not allow you to use the older version or Legacy version of Edge anymore. Any attempt will launch the Chromium version of Edge. However, [...] This post How...
  7. Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.: I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon as I clicked the button. Any thoughts please? 133872
  8. Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data

in Browsers and Email
    Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data: When I open Edge it opens to a blank start page & usually below I see weather time etc & customize & now I cant see anything. I went to Microsoft site & did everything it says. I also noticed browser slow also & not displaying many things on sites. I did a Internet Explorer...
  9. Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Clear your Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and...
  10. Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...