Windows 10: how to clear cookies from windows 10

Discus and support how to clear cookies from windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need directions to clear cookies from windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbeHenrichs, May 22, 2021.

1. how to clear cookies from windows 10

need directions to clear cookies from windows 10

:)

BarbeHenrichs, May 22, 2021
  2. mtndoc Win User

clearing cache and cookies windows 10

how to clear cache and cookies windows 10

mtndoc, May 22, 2021
  3. Clearing cache and cookies in Windows 10

Hi Maurice,

To address your concern, you can clear your cache and cookies by following the steps on this

link
    . In the future, if you may need to perform a reset on your browser, you can perform the troubleshooting by clicking

here

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

ErwinJames San, May 22, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

how to clear cookies from windows 10

how do I clear cookies from my computer

Hi Darren,

Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store info about your preferences. We'd like to ask some questions for clarification of the issue:

• Are you referring to the browser's cookies?
    • If yes, which browser are you using?
    • If not, are you referring to the temporary files of your computer?

In the meantime, if it is the browser's cookies, try following the steps in this article on how to
    delete and manage cookies.

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, May 22, 2021
Thema:

how to clear cookies from windows 10

1. how to clear cookies from windows 10 - Similar Threads - clear cookies

2. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  3. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  4. How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?: I am using Internet Explorer 11 for windows 7 and cant clear cookies. How do i do it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cookies-on-internet-explorer/d11ae88e-9a48-4fb5-9ca2-d75b289b9050
  5. How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?: I am using Internet Explorer 11 for windows 7 and cant clear cookies. How do i do it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cookies-on-internet-explorer/d11ae88e-9a48-4fb5-9ca2-d75b289b9050
  6. Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit: I have edge chrome Versie 87.0.664.60 (Officile build) (64-bits) but every time I close the browser edge clear my "do not clear list". Is there a solution? 170480
  7. Edge clearing protected passwords and cookies on exit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge clearing protected passwords and cookies on exit: As of yesterday, Microsoft Edge has started clearing stored passwords and logins, together with cookies from sites which are specifically set to be retained on exit. I've checked and rechecked the settings but they're all set to keep passwords and logins, and 'prevent...
  8. Cookies and other site data - Do not clear

in Browsers and Email
    Cookies and other site data - Do not clear: Hi! I just started using Edge and I like it. However... the "Do not clear" list does not work as intended. Every time I whitelist websites and restart the browser, all of the URLs that I added are gone. It simply does not work. Seems like a bug? 165553
  9. how can I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I clear cookies: How can I clear cookies from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-cookies/3e71079a-ddc3-4e56-bd9d-9ea0d1d46e73
  10. Closing EDGE to clear cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Closing EDGE to clear cookies: I'm running W10 and the latest version of Edge. I have gone into 'choose what to clear' in settings and ticked the box for 'cookies and other site data. I have made an exception of a few sites I use. If I close Edge by selecting settings then take the 'close edge' option at...