Windows 10: How to clear lag on minecraft.

Discus and support How to clear lag on minecraft. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK, so, you wanna play minecraft Java edition, so you start a new world, but you instead of getting to play, you get a nice little slideshow instead?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SandyPlayz86, May 20, 2020.

1. How to clear lag on minecraft.

OK, so, you wanna play minecraft Java edition, so you start a new world, but you instead of getting to play, you get a nice little slideshow instead?

Well, I've got some fixes.

Mods can help a lot.

Here are some performance mods that will help.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/performant

https://www.optifine.net/downloads

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/optiforge

there are more.

also changing some settings can help.

Turn down some of the music/sound settings for minecraft, down to 50% could help.

Turn down some video settings, render distance will affect gameplay greatly, turn it down to at least 2.

turn on full screen, it tells your pc to focus on the game.

while I'm not explaining every setting in minecraft, you can test some out for yourself.

With my current 2015 toshiba satellite, I can get around 10-30 fps in game, and 30-100 on servers.

Enjoy Your Minecraft Gaming!

:)

SandyPlayz86, May 20, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 20, 2020
  3. Minecraft lags and issues with Windows updates.

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Minecraft game lags while playing and some of the updates gets failed. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to corruptions in Windows update components and the game issue may arise when the games need the latest update.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    • Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    10. Select
    Troubleshooting.

11. Select
    View all on the top left corner.

12. Click
    Windows Update.

After performing the update troubleshooter, try to perform updates for the game and check if that helps to resolve the game lagging issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 20, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

How to clear lag on minecraft.

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 20, 2020
Thema:

How to clear lag on minecraft.

1. How to clear lag on minecraft. - Similar Threads - clear lag minecraft

2. How to clear disk space and how to figure out what to clear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear disk space and how to figure out what to clear?: So i havve that problem of my C drive being full constantly and i tried disk cleanup, deleting temp files, etc. I downloaded TreeSize and can see most of it is Steam Program files and was just wondering if i could get some help with next steps....
  3. How to Clear this Memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Clear this Memory: i just checked my storage memory allocations and i have no idea what or where or how can clear this memory since i really dont use emails or save emails on my hard drive.when i click it, its hows 47 gig then a button manage emails. then when i click the button, it opens yahoo...
  4. minecraft lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft lag: so my minecraft windows 10 has been very laggy and ive tried clearing space, cache, and updating my computer but it wont work on fixing it and the 1.17 update just made it worse....
  5. Clear lag based on cursor movement alone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clear lag based on cursor movement alone.: I recently changed my display settings from 1080 to 1440 and immediately experienced some lagging. I then changed it back to 1080, but it is still lagging, whereas earlier it wasn't at all. What's the cause of this? If anyone could help I'd appreciate it a lot. submitted by...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Lagging My Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Lagging My Internet: So I never really had a problem like this until recently. I'm on PC and play Minecraft Bedrock Edition so I can play with a friend that plays on Xbox. For the most part, we've been playing on a private world with nobody else and it was fine. A few days ago, I suggested we...
  7. How to clear space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clear space: A few days ago, my computer started running really slowly but today i checked my storage and the temporary files section had skyrocketed to be 1.04 TB large. I did the disk clean that windows gives you but it barely freed up any space. I ran a malware scan and it came back...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS: Minecraft for windows 10 needs fixing. It lags for version 1.14+ idk about 1.14 and under. It lags so much, I cant even press play. It crashed and freezes alot too. Please fix this Xbox, Microsoft, or even Mojang....
  9. how to clear caches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to clear caches: how to clear caches https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-caches/cfedf7a2-2ec3-465a-ba4e-ce8fce234761
  10. Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING: hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer...