Windows 10: How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10

Discus and support How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to permanently clear purchase history from the Microsoft Store? There is only the option "Hide". In the "Ready to install" tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pedroneves, Jan 4, 2020.

1. How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10

Hello,

Is it possible to permanently clear purchase history from the Microsoft Store?
    There is only the option "Hide".
    In the "Ready to install" tab of "My library" appear applications that I downloaded in the past.
    I am not using any account to sign in to the Microsoft Store.
    I also don't use email to sign in to Windows 10.
    Whenever I format my computer and install Windows 10, purchase history automatically appears in the Microsoft Store.
    I have already changed hard drives and installed Windows with a different activation key but the problem remains.
    It looks like there is some kind of association between my motherboard and the Microsoft Store.
    Is purchase history associated with my Windows license?

Thanks Pedro

:)

pedroneves, Jan 4, 2020

2. Purchase history is cleared

Hi Iman,

From your start menu click on store, right click on store page when it comes up. The Apps you have purchased will all be listed. You may have to change view to Uninstalled Apps. Click the ones you want to install and they will be installed.

You can find the information from the link below of all your purchase history.

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/my/purchase-history

Let us know if you have any issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 4, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10

1. How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - clear Microsoft Store

2. Clear Microsoft Defender Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Microsoft Defender Protection History: How can I clear Microsoft defender protection history?I'm running Windows 11 version 22H2 os-build 22623.1037 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-microsoft-defender-protection-history/ca2e4b89-5656-4576-9c2d-5636152c1a92
  3. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history: Hello,I cliked on "obtain" on the microsoft store for the app "Concepts". It downloaded and I could use it as a free user the option to get the pro version is visible and every option to buy it are visible in the app. Then I received an e-mail from my Paypal account that 30...
  4. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history: Hello,I cliked on "obtain" on the microsoft store for the app "Concepts". It downloaded and I could use it as a free user the option to get the pro version is visible and every option to buy it are visible in the app. Then I received an e-mail from my Paypal account that 30...
  5. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to clear Run command history in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Run command history in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will explain how to clear the Run dialog command history in Windows 10. The Run dialog box is a very powerful tool in Windows 10. You can use this utility to open your desired apps and documents directly whose path is known. All you need to type the app name...
  7. How to clear Windows Update History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Windows Update History in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This tutorial will show you how to clear Update History in Windows 10. From time to time, Windows 10 brings quality updates, driver updates, and […] This article How to clear Windows Update History in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  9. Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 How to Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 [img] Information If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems for you....
  10. Clear Reliability History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Reliability History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 How to Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It calculates the Stability Index shown in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clear your microsoft store history

2. how to delete purchased history in microsoft store

3. microsoft account deleting purchase history

4. delete all past purchases windows 10 store,
  5. how to clear microsoft purchases