Windows 10: How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11

Discus and support How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to clear the Location history in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. There are two ways to remove the location history on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 7, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11

How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11 clear-delete-location-history-windows-11-2.jpg
    If you want to clear the Location history in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. There are two ways to remove the location history on your Windows 11 PC, and they require the Windows Settings panel and the Maps app. One of the best things about Windows 11 is that you can […]

This article How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Zehlewi Win User

Clearing Windows Defender history

Hey, what you need to do is so simple, just follow the steps below exactly in order:
    1. Turn OFF Real-time Protection
    2. Turn OFF Cloud-delivered Protection
    3. Go to this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service
    4. Delete the contents in the folder
    5. Turn ON Real-time Protection
    6. Turn ON Cloud-delivered Protection
    That's it... Now check protection History, it's empty.
    Done!

Zehlewi, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

1. How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - clear delete Location

2. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  3. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  4. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  5. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  6. How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11: [IMG]Task Scheduler, the built-in utility from Microsoft lets you schedule any task to initiate automatically. For example, you can create a task for your monthly bills and schedule it and it will automatically open at the scheduled time. All these entries you make to create...
  7. How to clear Defender Detection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to clear Defender Detection History: Split from this thread. how did you do it. i have been trying for weeks can you plz be vary detailed and explain it to me. I'm vary new to using a computer. this would truly make my day....
  8. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  9. Clear web history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear web history: How do I completely clear the web browsing history on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-web-history/eb2401c4-163d-44bb-9cc9-771151d26339
  10. Clear Location History on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Location History on Windows 10 PC: How to: Clear Location History on Windows 10 PC How to Clear Your Location History on Windows 10 PC Some apps need to know when youre in a specific location to work correctly. For instance, if youve asked an app to remind you to buy bread when youre in the grocery...