Windows 10: how to close browser

Discus and support how to close browser in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Mcafee asked me to close my browser. How to do it? 126633 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by poveretto, Feb 5, 2019.

1. poveretto Win User

how to close browser

Mcafee asked me to close my browser. How to do it?

:)

poveretto, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Browser keeps closing - Windows 10

My browser keeps closing. Doesn't matter which browser I use. It is always closing down. Any suggestions?

DarlaTalley, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

how to close browser

fatal error 016o3u , recording plays nonstop, COMPUTER LOCKED UP, Cant close browser, Defender is GONE

Hello,

The "Windows has been block due to suspicious activity” is usually caused by adware installed on your computer. May we know if you tried searching Windows Defender using Search or Cortana? If you can't close the browser, we suggest that you try the below
    steps:

• Open Task Manager using Search or Cortana.
    • Scroll through the list till you see your web browser’s process and highlight it.
    • Once you have selected the browser’s process, click on the End Task button.
    • Close your browser process
    • Your browser window should now be closed. The next time you open your browser, do not allow the browser to open the last opened page.

In addition, you can visit this support website to help you with protecting your system from malware, viruses and online threats:

Protect my PC from viruses

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

how to close browser

1. how to close browser - Similar Threads - close browser

2. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H': For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in...
  3. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H': For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in...
  4. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.: Whether I use MS Edge, or Firefox, or Chrome, or DuckDuckGo... When I start the apps they immediately pop open, and within 1 second the browser immediately closes, then within 2-3 seconds the browser reopens and seems to be working without major issues. This seemed to start...
  6. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.: Whether I use MS Edge, or Firefox, or Chrome, or DuckDuckGo... When I start the apps they immediately pop open, and within 1 second the browser immediately closes, then within 2-3 seconds the browser reopens and seems to be working without major issues. This seemed to start...
  7. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Edge browser is not working, autocratically closed within 2 to 3 seconds when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge browser is not working, autocratically closed within 2 to 3 seconds when open: Edge browser is not working, autocratically closed within 2 to 3 seconds when openTry to resolve issue by updating & repairing, but not resolve....
  9. Edge browser is not working, autocratically closed within 2 to 3 seconds when open

Edge browser is not working, autocratically closed within 2 to 3 seconds when open: Edge browser is not working, autocratically closed within 2 to 3 seconds when openTry to resolve issue by updating & repairing, but not resolve....
  10. My browsers close seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My browsers close seconds after opening: My browsers close seconds after opening. Other apps work fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browsers-close-seconds-after-opening/1b64c3a2-fb4a-4144-9f5c-a636728e70f8