Windows 10: how to close dual tabs

Discus and support how to close dual tabs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to close the tab at the top of the screen when I click to get on my home page edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SherryAnderson, Oct 24, 2019.

1. how to close dual tabs

how to close the tab at the top of the screen when I click to get on my home page

edge

:)

SherryAnderson, Oct 24, 2019

2. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 24, 2019
  3. can't close current tab in Windows 10

When I try to close the current tab, a dropdown asks if I want to close all tabs or cancel, even if I only have one "tab" up. I have to respond to this in order to close anything. If I chose cancel, the current tab remains, as one would expect. If I choose
    close all tabs, no matter how many I have up, it drops me to the lock screen, and I have to start over. Using Cortana, I have to go back through the original steps to get to the first page of my search. I can close steps in the search box, but that doesn't
    work for everything.

RosemarieWard, Oct 24, 2019
  4. how to close dual tabs

Always close all tabs??

Hi,

Follow the steps to get Edge browser to display the "Wish to close all tabs"

• Click Windows Start.
    • Type Regedit.
    • Click Edit Menu.
    • Click Find
    • Type “AskToCloseAllTabs“.
    • Right Click and Choose Modify
    • Change the value from '0' to '1'
    • Close Regedit

Restart Edge, and check if it now displays the option back.

Vinod Archak, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

how to close dual tabs

1. how to close dual tabs - Similar Threads - close dual tabs

2. Dual Monitors with Laptop closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors with Laptop closed: I am running Windows 11 with dual monitors and having my laptop CLOSED.When I open certain programs, they open on the CLOSED laptop. Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors-with-laptop-closed/431a6e31-12c9-4eb0-a647-84a37967022e
  3. Dual Monitors with Laptop closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors with Laptop closed: I am running Windows 11 with dual monitors and having my laptop CLOSED.When I open certain programs, they open on the CLOSED laptop. Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors-with-laptop-closed/431a6e31-12c9-4eb0-a647-84a37967022e
  4. Tabs will not close on shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Tabs will not close on shutdown: I am on W10 Home Version 1809 and when I press shutdown the tabs will not close. I use MSN for homepage and outlook for Email. When I open the system the previous tabs that were used remain on the task bar. How do I eliminate this, thanks. . 125772
  5. Closing tabs on W10 and IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Closing tabs on W10 and IE11: How can I setup my computer to close all tabs when I use power off for Edge and IE11. Thanks 109843
  6. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: I followed al instructions on closing tabs at shutdown but nothing works. Ideas appreciated Thanks 25964
  7. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...
  8. "Do you want to close all tabs" How set it up to close just one tab?

in Browsers and Email
    "Do you want to close all tabs" How set it up to close just one tab?: I have tried what I could find on the web to set up 10 to close just the one tab I'm in. I'm at a loss , is there a way with multiple tabs open to close just one. In 7 it was easy, why eliminate the easy way in 10? Is there a way to do it, it's important. Otherwise all tabs...
  9. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: Can someone tell me why when running Edge none of the tabs close when I sign out???????? When I sign back in it's like I never left the page. Thanks 46933
  10. Closing tabs on shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing tabs on shutdown: Besides manually ,how do I close tabs when I shutdown. Now when I shutdown and restart the system opens at the last site I was involved with. Thanks 104294