Windows 10: How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon

Discus and support How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed that Win10 always broadcast the Bluetooth information seen as "Microsoft Advertising Beacon", But I would like hide my bluetooth information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WindowsYang, Jul 19, 2020.

1. How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon

I noticed that Win10 always broadcast the Bluetooth information seen as "Microsoft Advertising Beacon", But I would like hide my bluetooth information when I'm using the bluetooth mouse or keyboard .

:)

WindowsYang, Jul 19, 2020
  2. BawaOsman Win User

Mavis Beacon Download

Please, can I get Mavis Beacon from Microsoft for Windows 10?

BawaOsman, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Run5k Win User
    How can I disable Microsoft ads?

There are many places within Windows 10 that can potentially be the source of those advertisements, but I believe that the modification you want is as follows:

1. Navigate to Settings > System > Notifications & actions
    2. Select Off for Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows

That being said, with just a bit more time and effort you can be much more thorough when it comes to eliminating obtrusive Windows 10 advertisements by implementing the following changes:

Together, these adjustments should eliminate the most prolific built-in Windows 10 advertisements.

Sources:

Disable Advertising in Windows 10

How to Disable All of Windows 10’s Built-in Advertising

Run5k, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon

How to clean out this advertisement virus?

Your screen shot shows it as a Chrome Push Notification...

How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon [​IMG]

Block the site as @Callender suggested.

It's not a virus, it's browser cached items! Delete them.

How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon

1. How to Close Microsoft Advertising Beacon - Similar Threads - Close Microsoft Advertising

2. COBALT STRIKE BEACON!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COBALT STRIKE BEACON!!!!: Recibi un CORREO, que dice:Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few months ago, I gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing. After that, I have started tracking your internet activities. Here is the sequence of events:Some...
  3. COBALT STRIKE BEACON!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COBALT STRIKE BEACON!!!!: Recibi un CORREO, que dice:Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few months ago, I gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing. After that, I have started tracking your internet activities. Here is the sequence of events:Some...
  4. COBALT STRIKE BEACON!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cobalt Strike "Beacon"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cobalt Strike "Beacon": I received an email today, stating that someone or group had installed something called Cobalt Strike Beacon on all of my devices, and if I didn't pay they were going to release the information that they had "downloaded" to their servers. The email says it's from *** Email...
  6. Cobalt Strike "Beacon"

Cobalt Strike "Beacon": I received an email today, stating that someone or group had installed something called Cobalt Strike Beacon on all of my devices, and if I didn't pay they were going to release the information that they had "downloaded" to their servers. The email says it's from *** Email...
  7. About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.: Hey guys, wishing have a healthy and safety to all of you. I recently visited a motion graphics website to download some documents, unfortunately then I clicked "Allow" to load the file, and so a number of promotional messages appeared on Microsoft Edge. I downloaded AdBlock...
  8. Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire

Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire: Please, for the love of all that's holy, turn down the advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire! Or, at least put a heath warning up when launching the app. Especially for headset users, like myself. I mean, just because I refuse to throw money at you to avoid the ads...
  9. Mavis Beacon teaches typing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mavis Beacon teaches typing: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND IT WON'T DOWNLOAD. YOU WOULD THINK WITH NEWER PROGRAM IT WOULD ACCEPT IT. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mavis-beacon-teaches-typing/9a01e5c1-1c16-4b8c-b178-b04347558d97
  10. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft advertising beacon