Windows 10: How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

Discus and support How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I didn't know where to really put this but, I was wondering if ifs possible to code something that would send a text or email to my pc and phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AceDenning, Aug 19, 2016.

1. How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

Hello, I didn't know where to really put this but, I was wondering if ifs possible to code something that would send a text or email to my pc and phone if the password was incorrectly put in, and if its possible to add a location of where they tried to sign into my laptop. Or is there something currently out there that does this and that's trusted.

:)

AceDenning, Aug 19, 2016

2. How to Find and Uninstall a Program that doesn't Show Up in C Panel?

I Installed a program on December 2, 2016. I want to uninstall it. It's pinned in my taskbar, but it is NOT on the list of installed programs! And when I do a search for it, my pc finds nothing.

I also see it when I click the Windows Start button in left corner. Beats the heck out of me though as to where it's hiding.

When I click "more details" from the start panel of the program it says its in C drive under programs. And when I go to that file I see a folder name with the program on it. I deleted that file, I just don't know if that uninstalls the program.

LorrainePierce, Aug 19, 2016
  3. How to Find and Uninstall a Program that doesn't Show Up in C Panel?

Any chance this program came as a zipped file? If it did, it wouldn't be in Programs and Features. It most likely would be in the Downloads folder along with the extracted file.

Bruce Hagen, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

1. How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC - Similar Threads - code program notifies

2. My wifi works on my phone but not my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi works on my phone but not my pc: Help my wifi works of my phone but not my pc umm so im connected to the wifi by ethernet cable says im connected but no wifi i think its my firewall and the add another app feature isnt White so i cant click it...
  3. International Phone Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    International Phone Codes: Why isn't Australia Listed on the international Phone Codes offered on the News app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/international-phone-codes/f50f641c-ead5-4305-abe7-ba260a2d71fe
  4. How do I turn my PC password from my phone account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn my PC password from my phone account?: So my laptop went KO and my friend told me he needed me to remove the password. Since my laptop is dead i need to remove the password somehow through my phone. Is there a way to do that? Thanks in advance....
  5. How to stop Compatibilty Assiatant from notifying me Program No Longer Avaialble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop Compatibilty Assiatant from notifying me Program No Longer Avaialble: After updating to Windows 10 version 1803 every time I power on I get Notification from Compatibility Assistant that Program No Longer Available. Message detail says App was removed from PC because it does not work on this version of Windows. I get the option "X", Learn...
  6. My PC is not detecting my Lumia phone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC is not detecting my Lumia phone.: i was facing USB port detction issue for a while. But suddenly, i realised my laptop is also not detecting any phone or media devices. i have found several videos on android phone not detection topic, but didn't found any Microsoft/Windows phone one. so, if there who can help...
  7. how to get my photos of my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my photos of my phone: I want my photos off my deactivated Samsung phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-to-get-my-photos-of-my-phone/e7847e63-5203-4a1f-b4d3-4b73b72237fb
  8. Program that notifies when an application has crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program that notifies when an application has crashed: Is there a good program or utility that can automatically notify via e-mail when a program crashes? Is there also a good program or utility that can automatically re-launch a program if it crashes? Thanks Ryan 94741
  9. Phone showing on my PC Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Phone showing on my PC Network: I have just installed Windows 10 and noticed something ive not seen before on my Network, it shows a phone G510-0100. I don't recall every adding this phone and i cant see how to remove it. Any help will be most grateful 17609
  10. How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC: My first post! Migrated from 7 to 10, and like it, except for the annoying phone notifications popping up on the right side of my PC, taking up a quarter of the screen! Is there any way to disable them, I've tried playing around with the notification settings on my PC, to no...