Windows 10: How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

Discus and support How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I didn't know where to really put this but, I was wondering if ifs possible to code something that would send a text or email to my pc and phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AceDenning, Aug 19, 2016.

1. How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

Hello, I didn't know where to really put this but, I was wondering if ifs possible to code something that would send a text or email to my pc and phone if the password was incorrectly put in, and if its possible to add a location of where they tried to sign into my laptop. Or is there something currently out there that does this and that's trusted.

:)

AceDenning, Aug 19, 2016

2. How to Find and Uninstall a Program that doesn't Show Up in C Panel?

I Installed a program on December 2, 2016. I want to uninstall it. It's pinned in my taskbar, but it is NOT on the list of installed programs! And when I do a search for it, my pc finds nothing.

I also see it when I click the Windows Start button in left corner. Beats the heck out of me though as to where it's hiding.

When I click "more details" from the start panel of the program it says its in C drive under programs. And when I go to that file I see a folder name with the program on it. I deleted that file, I just don't know if that uninstalls the program.

LorrainePierce, Aug 19, 2016
  3. How to Find and Uninstall a Program that doesn't Show Up in C Panel?

Any chance this program came as a zipped file? If it did, it wouldn't be in Programs and Features. It most likely would be in the Downloads folder along with the extracted file.

Bruce Hagen, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

1. How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC - Similar Threads - code program notifies

2. Phone Link is not notifying me of new text messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not notifying me of new text messages: Why might Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 c2023 have stopped notifying me of new Android Messages i.e., SMS texts sent to my Moto-E phone running Android 10. ? I've turned all the related Android Messages features and notification settings off and on, cleared Messages' cache, and...
  3. Phone Link is not notifying me of new text messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is not notifying me of new text messages: Why might Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 c2023 have stopped notifying me of new Android Messages i.e., SMS texts sent to my Moto-E phone running Android 10. ? I've turned all the related Android Messages features and notification settings off and on, cleared Messages' cache, and...
  4. My phone is asking for code shown on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone is asking for code shown on PC: I am running windows 8.1 unable to buy a new computer at this time. And wanting to hook my phone pixel 7 pro to my desk top. This is asking me to put in a code but I am unable to find this being I don't us app on my desk top. And the reason for it way to mean that I don't...
  5. My phone is asking for code shown on PC

My phone is asking for code shown on PC: I am running windows 8.1 unable to buy a new computer at this time. And wanting to hook my phone pixel 7 pro to my desk top. This is asking me to put in a code but I am unable to find this being I don't us app on my desk top. And the reason for it way to mean that I don't...
  6. UAC Not Notifying Of Changes To PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC Not Notifying Of Changes To PC: I have UAC setting to notify me every time a program is installed or a change to settings or Windows is attempted attempted, but Edge and Edge Runtime are constantly re-installing without my knowledge or permission.I have Windows Updates off for the maximum 35 days, and...
  7. UAC Not Notifying Of Changes To PC

UAC Not Notifying Of Changes To PC: I have UAC setting to notify me every time a program is installed or a change to settings or Windows is attempted attempted, but Edge and Edge Runtime are constantly re-installing without my knowledge or permission.I have Windows Updates off for the maximum 35 days, and...
  8. UAC Not Notifying Of Changes To PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How do I notify Microsoft that I do not have a Smart Phone?

How do I notify Microsoft that I do not have a Smart Phone?: After my new Updates yesterday, a page came up asking to send an App to my phone, to keep all my devices linked. That is fine for most people who have graduated to Smart phones and Tablets. Me I am a few months from 80 years and my phone is a Flip Cell Phone, no...
  10. Program that notifies when an application has crashed

Program that notifies when an application has crashed: Is there a good program or utility that can automatically notify via e-mail when a program crashes? Is there also a good program or utility that can automatically re-launch a program if it crashes? Thanks Ryan 94741

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notifies when log in PC