Windows 10: How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?

Discus and support How to Collage pictures on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I create a collage with pictures to print in Microsoft ***Modified the title from printing collages*** ***Moved from Windows / Family***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zoomgranny, Dec 14, 2018.

1. How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?

how do I create a collage with pictures to print in Microsoft

***Modified the title from printing collages***

***Moved from Windows / Family***

:)

zoomgranny, Dec 14, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

making a picture collage

You can do a search in the Microsoft store for picture collage.

There are a few free ones like Pic Collage, photos collage etc.

SarahKong, Dec 14, 2018
  3. WOSMITH Win User
    making a picture collage

making a collage from stored pictures

WOSMITH, Dec 14, 2018
  4. enso Win User

How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?

1. How to Collage pictures on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Collage pictures

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  6. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  7. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

8. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?: I have slideshow enables for my lock screen. Not all of the pictures are 16x9. I do not have the setting "show only pictures that fit my screen enabled." It keeps showing a collage of multiple pictures from the folder I set as the source for the slideshow. It is one large...
  9. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?: I have slideshow enables for my lock screen. Not all of the pictures are 16x9. I do not have the setting "show only pictures that fit my screen enabled." It keeps showing a collage of multiple pictures from the folder I set as the source for the slideshow. It is one large...
  10. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow: The suggested fixes for this in the locked thread do not work. Does anyone have a real fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-system-generated-picture-collages-on/9ae2e892-c015-4fb1-baa5-d3aed6a154e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows 10 photo app have a collage maker function

2. how to collage pics from phone on computer

3. HOW TO COLLAGE PICTURES TOGETHER ON WIN 10 PC

4. is there a picture collage function in windows 10,
  5. how to collage on windows 10,
  6. windows print does not show collage,
  7. how to print a collage windows 10,
  8. windows 10 how to create a collage