Windows 10: How to collate when printing images from File Explorer?

Discus and support How to collate when printing images from File Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I scanned in some images of a document, fiddled around with them a little, and then went to print the images off again. However, I can't find an option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kazqedglitzr, Nov 25, 2018.

1. How to collate when printing images from File Explorer?

I scanned in some images of a document, fiddled around with them a little, and then went to print the images off again. However, I can't find an option to collate them when doing so.

I'm just going to paste them into PowerPoint and print from there for now, but is there any way to enable collation of pictures if I ever need to again?

:)

kazqedglitzr, Nov 25, 2018
  2. LanceRapp Win User

Printing list in File Explorer

I simply want to print out a list under a file name recorded in File Explorer eg a list of file titles in Program Files (X86)? I am operating under Windows 10 and can list all files on C: but cannot print out the list of files. Any advice?

LanceRapp, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Print Preview Pane

Hi Patti,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To know the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • What is the model of the printer that you're using?
    • Does the issue occur on all of your images that you're attempting to print?
    • Have you checked if the Print Preview window will appear if you will print the image using the
      Share tab in File Explorer? To print an image using the Share tab, follow these steps:
      • Access File Explorer.
      • Navigate to your picture files, and then highlight one file.
      • Click the Share tab at the top of File Explorer.
      • In the Send group, choose Print.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Argel Obm, Nov 25, 2018
  4. How to collate when printing images from File Explorer?

greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

How to collate when printing images from File Explorer?

1. How to collate when printing images from File Explorer? - Similar Threads - collate printing images

2. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  3. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  4. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  5. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  6. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from file explorer doesn't work.: I have a super weird issue. My printer is Canon LBP622Cdw. I have the latest drivers. The printer is recognized in windows and would print anything from any program - illustrator, photoshop, paint, word, you name it. But, for the life of it, it won't print a thing straight...
  8. Print list of files from Windows Explorer

Print list of files from Windows Explorer: How do I print a list of the files that are in a directory and/or sub-directories from Windows Explorer? NOTE: I do not want to print the contents of the files, just the file names....
  9. Printing of file details from explorer

Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...
  10. Numerical Sorting in File Explorer - Change the Collating Sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    Numerical Sorting in File Explorer - Change the Collating Sequence: I was checking out the collating sequence on Windows 7 for a friend and found this post on SevenForums: Numerical Sorting in Windows Explorer - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums Curious, I decided to give it a go on W10 even though this computer did not have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable collating on print properties windows 10

2. where can i find collated printing in microsoft edge print