Windows 10: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

Discus and support How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmadEl Terkmanieh, Mar 19, 2019.

1. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1  to disk 0? 01323cbe-683f-4a91-a7e5-101a9134305a?upload=true.png

:)

AhmadEl Terkmanieh, Mar 19, 2019

2. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Mar 19, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi Kati

When you added the new SSD did you connect that to the SATA port on the motherboard that the original hard drive was connected to, or to another port?

If you swap round the SATA ports on your Motherboard for those drives and change the boot order in BIOS to boot form SATA port 0 (the SSD), then the SSD should be Disk 0 and the HDD disk 1 . ..

DaveM121, Mar 19, 2019
  4. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

Allocating memory from disk 1 to disk 0

So i am wondering how i allocate memory from my disk 1 partition which has 931 gb of unallocated memory to my disk 0 partition which contains my C drive that has only 111 gb I keep getting the low disk space message so i would like to allocate memory
    from the disk 1 partition to the primary disk 0 partition how would i go about this ?

DionRiutta, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

1. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? - Similar Threads - combine disk disk

2. C: drive went from being numbered as Disk 0 to Disk 2 ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: drive went from being numbered as Disk 0 to Disk 2 ???: Greetings, My week-long expedition into trying to discover a fix started with my C: drive shooting up to 100% activity, and Windows hanging/frozen/useless. Nothing worked, not even the mouse. This was ver. 1809 with a couple of updates (Jan 2nd and Jan 4th?) uninstalled. I...
  3. Storage under Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage under Disk 0?: I set up a new Windows install on my NVMe and under computer management it shows “disk 0, partition 2”. Is this normal? submitted by /u/Adalwolf311 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e56pxo/storage_under_disk_0/
  4. How can I increase the volume size of Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I increase the volume size of Disk 0?: I have already checked this post and tried to follow the solution there without any success. I have also tried other options commonly given on the internet. One thing that I haven't tried yet is to convert the disk into a dynamic volume. A snapshot of the disk management...
  5. Autounattend should automatically take My SSD as Disk 0 and HDD as Disk 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Autounattend should automatically take My SSD as Disk 0 and HDD as Disk 1: I am Using Lenovo Legion Y530. I want to clean install Windows with Autounattend.Xml Answer File as GPT. My Laptop Contains 1 Samsung M.2 NVMe SSD and 1 Hard Disk 1TB. When I enter Disk 0 Wipe True in my Autounatten.xml Answer File. Then It will Wipe Which Drive SSD or...
  6. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...
  7. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...
  8. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since the SSD is Disk 1 the...
  9. Disk 1 not initialized? (!)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk 1 not initialized? (!): I did a clean install of Windows 10 64-bit & now one of my hard drives has an issue. While on the desktop I could access the disk but it was very slow to scan & took several minutes. Once completed it seems to indicate all the folders but I could not access any of them....
  10. Can the OEM Recovery partition be left on Disk 1 and OS on Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the OEM Recovery partition be left on Disk 1 and OS on Disk 0?: Actually, it is only one - you do not have to go through intermediate versions. The only point of a one-key recovery is to reinstate all the vendor crapware. If I remember correctly you can make a backup to an external drive if you ever really wanted to go back. IMO, that is...