Windows 10: How to combine two drives which are from one hard drive?

Discus and support How to combine two drives which are from one hard drive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have a 1TB hard drive which I split up during windows installation into two 500GB drives. Now I have this configuration in the disk manager:I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harun Teper, Jun 5, 2021.

1. How to combine two drives which are from one hard drive?

Hello,I have a 1TB hard drive which I split up during windows installation into two 500GB drives. Now I have this configuration in the disk manager:I dont know why, but the single drive is shown as two separate disks and I cant manage to combine them. What can I do to combine them again?

:)

Harun Teper, Jun 5, 2021

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 5, 2021
  3. little cat, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Mathragh Win User

How to combine two drives which are from one hard drive?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

How to combine two drives which are from one hard drive?

1. How to combine two drives which are from one hard drive? - Similar Threads - combine drives are

2. How to combine two SSD drives as one [Guide]

in Windows 10 News
    How to combine two SSD drives as one [Guide]: [IMG]Buying an SSD drive with a large storage capacity is very expensive. So, it is better to purchase two 256 GB SSD drives and combine them into one. This usually has no to very little downside and a lot of upsides including price. In this article, you will learn how to...
  3. combining all of my Hard Drive backups into one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    combining all of my Hard Drive backups into one: I have been copying and saving my hard drive data for many years from different computers all window machines about 30 major hard drive backups. What I would like to do is combine all of these into one folder without copies of identical files so that I can find all of the...
  4. combining all of my Hard Drive backups into one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    combining all of my Hard Drive backups into one: I have been copying and saving my hard drive data for many years from different computers all window machines about 30 major hard drive backups. What I would like to do is combine all of these into one folder without copies of identical files so that I can find all of the...
  5. Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive: I am interested in syncing two 12TB external drives through my Windows 10 machine, I call them A and B. I want to be able to update the B drive every so often with organisation changes and additions that I make on my A drive automatically after choosing the moment to sync and...
  6. Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive: I am interested in syncing two 12TB external drives through my Windows 10 machine, I call them A and B. I want to be able to update the B drive every so often with organisation changes and additions that I make on my A drive automatically after choosing the moment to sync and...
  7. Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Clone two hard drives into one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clone two hard drives into one?: Need some help. I have two hard drives that I want to consolidate all the data into one. Macrium usually works for this however it says it will delete the destination drive before copying. How can I copy one drive over then the other without deleting the data from the...
  9. Moving Windows from two hard drives to one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows from two hard drives to one: I currently have Windows installed across two hard drives, but am looking to migrate it all to one hard drive. I understand the best way to do this is via reinstalling Windows and restoring from a system image, but will it cause an issue when the system image thinks there...
  10. Combine Hard Drive Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Combine Hard Drive Partitions: I am trying to combine my C: with D:. There are 3 other partitions on the drive and I'm not sure which partitions it is safe to delete or combine. 1st Partition: 1.36 GB Healthy (Recovery Partition) 2nd Partition: 518 MB Healthy (EFI System Partition) 3rd Partition:...