Windows 10: how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?

Discus and support how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I complain about being hung up on, after waiting 34 min. on hold for problems with my new 2020 Pavillion desk top, by the tech service person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RickeyMoss, Jun 14, 2020.

1. how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?

how do I complain about being hung up on, after waiting 34 min. on hold for problems with my new 2020 Pavillion desk top, by the tech service person named Christiin. I don't know where to go if they are going to hang up on people. now what??? Rick

:)

RickeyMoss, Jun 14, 2020

2. . pAID ms TECH SERVICE FOR WIN 10

Is it just my failure to communicate properly or do many users find that the paid MS tech service often get hung up on misinformation or the wrong thing.?

I had told the initial tech that my administrator command prompt scan showed a problem in the win 10 system files that it could not fix.

Additional problems also existed with my print commands and an old program that is running without flaw on two other computers.

( I have 3 64 bit quad core computers with the exact same programs) and were all working flawlessly

As a result of MS not addressing the win 10 system problem and fixating on the problem resisding in a program that has always worked I spent over 8 hrs with MS tech support . Some of this time was because of being on hold, and the line hanging up,and
    going dead ( dial tone) Ssome was due to my retesting the admen system scan only to find win 10 sys still had a problem and delays in calling MS back again., and again to fix the win 10 sys ADMINISTRATOR COMMAND PROMPT SCAN PRROBLEM that may or may not
    have been the problem cause(s) in other intermittent problems in other areas on only the one computer .

8 hours is a very very very long time to be on the phone. with MS Is this common.

I realize the techs kept asking me to describe the other problems but they fixated on the other problems and one particular program instead of first fixing the win 10 system problems ( reloading win 10 ) that I showed them I had run and what it said . (win
    10 sys problems existed that it could not fix )

Eventually, after 8 hrs plus download time of an hour or so, Wwin 10 got installed and I am still installing the up dates. ( I hope) My question is why is this extent such a common problem everytime I call in for help? It seems to always turn into
    an ordeal and I have to call in multiple times to get a resolution and the process takes 6 to 8 hrs or more? is this common?

iT SEEMS THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF TECH SERVICE . some GO THROUGH A 5 TO 6 STEP PROCESS VIA THE RUN COMMANDS) AND OTHERS USE TWO STEPS VIA URL ADDRESS AND ARE MORE SAVEY AND QUICK. yET TO REACH THEM REQUIRES THE SAME PHNE NUMBER. AND LUCK. . ON
    TWO DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS A TCH TOLD ME THAT TWO OF MY MODELS WERE NOT COMPATABLE WITH WIN 10 (THEY HAD BEEN OPERATING WIN 10 SINCE IT CAME OUT) a call back got me different techs with better fixes.

on the positive side I eventually get a service tech who resolves all of my problems.

EugeneArmes, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Waited 3 days for tech support and then MS hung-up

I had scheduled an appointment to have someone call. I waited that day and when the call came in, MS hung up immediately. What can one do to get help - it seems useless

crissysmom, Jun 14, 2020
  4. how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?

background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?

1. how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service? - Similar Threads - complain being hung

2. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  3. WMi service hung on stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMi service hung on stopping: my windows 2012 WMi service is stuck on stoppingI tried to stop it via taskkill but its also hungany idea what to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmi-service-hung-on-stopping/73492556-0690-49be-b8a3-2241a9e4493c
  4. WMi service hung on stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMi service hung on stopping: my windows 2012 WMi service is stuck on stoppingI tried to stop it via taskkill but its also hungany idea what to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmi-service-hung-on-stopping/73492556-0690-49be-b8a3-2241a9e4493c
  5. Customers complaining about website.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customers complaining about website.: My customers have been complaining that my websites is not working for them. They are telling me it was working before but after the windows update there pc started getting slow making it difficult for them to browse my website. We keep checking if there could be something...
  6. You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me: [ATTACH]I was in a call with a tech support guy who was helping me tranfers files bia remote hotst / wuick assist but he made a mistake and accidentally deleted a bunch of files. he went silent for 10 minutes and hung up. can someone help me?...
  7. How do I complain about Microsofts horrible customer service?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I complain about Microsofts horrible customer service?: I called earlier today to see if Windows 10 would be compatible. Dude says I'm fine. Download windows 10, screen pops and says it isn't compatible. Finally get someone on the phone and once I explained the situation, the rep basically says get a new computer. What the...
  8. How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...: I have received a confirmation from PayPal that Microsoft put through a charge of $109 or so for cloud data storage services that I was unaware of having been offered or having accepted and agreed to pay for. I suppose that I ought to have suspected that some ulterior motive...
  9. How do you complain to Microsoft about their software?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you complain to Microsoft about their software?: Seems like they set up this 'community thing to take the heat off their ridiculous decision making. I am so glad to see the rise of alternatives like android, chrome, mac, but my work is still in the stone age being led around by these ****. What is wrong with these...
  10. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....