Windows 10: How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager?

Discus and support How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/osamafa93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gb1ww2/how_to_completely_delete_all_cortana_processes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/osamafa93, Apr 30, 2020.

1. How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager?

/u/osamafa93, Apr 30, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

That's perfectly normal. Windows will suspend processes to the swapfile.sys and only keep the essential code for the process in memory, when idle for a specific time. It all gets pulled back to the Working Memory for the process when needed. Just Windows memory management. You may have 32-64GB of memory, and it will still do this. I have lots of suspended, also. Note one of them is Search UI>Cortana.

How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, May 23, 2020
  3. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

I just did a fresh install and update to 1803

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana

What can cause this?

Steven Campoli, May 23, 2020
  4. How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager?

Completely remove Microsoft Process Manager?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to check if the Process manager files are present in the program file and delete it.

• Press Windows Key + E.
    • Open the drive where you have installed the OS (usually C drive)
    • Click on Program files.
    • Check if there is any traces of the process manager and delete it.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager?

1. How to completely delete all Cortana processes from task manager? - Similar Threads - completely delete Cortana

2. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  3. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  4. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  5. how to see ALL processes in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to see ALL processes in task manager: my task manager only shows fraction of my processes. i have 8gb ram and my laptop doing %50 on idle while showing only 900mb ram usage. how can I make it in a way that it shows them all like my friend's laptop. [ATTACH]...
  6. Task Manager is completely blank - no processes, startup etc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager is completely blank - no processes, startup etc.: Anyone have an idea as to why task manager would be completely blank? I have scanned for malware, tried SFC SCAN, DSIM Restore Health and cannot figure out what is wrong. submitted by /u/jamhansen2431 [link] [comments]...
  7. Processes / Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processes / Task Manager: i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ? and my laptop often get hot when i do simpel task like browsing is there any setting that microsoft can do to reduce the processes in task manager? [ATTACH]...
  8. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  9. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana: I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana What can cause this? 114460
  10. Process from all users in task manager

Process from all users in task manager: Hi, Is there an option to view processes from all users in the windows 10 task manager(an option which I use most of the times when I was in 7)? As you can see in the screenshot below, this one is a PC with 2 GB RAM, but 85% of it is already in use, making it laggy. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskamanager wont close cortana