Windows 10: How to completely delete Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to completely delete Microsoft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I deleted my Microsoft account I have another one. But I keep receiving messages saying that there is something wrong with my account. How can I stop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brant ReimeR, Jun 3, 2020.

1. How to completely delete Microsoft account?

I deleted my Microsoft account I have another one. But I keep receiving messages saying that there is something wrong with my account. How can I stop this? Thank you

:)

Brant ReimeR, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

How to completely delete Microsoft account?

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

How to completely delete Microsoft account?

1. How to completely delete Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - completely delete Microsoft

2. How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account: My minecraft account was linked to this microsoft account from the start. I never had to shift from mojang account. So now I want to delete this minecraft account, but I can't delete my microsoft account because all my data on windows laptop is on the user linked to this...
  3. How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account: My minecraft account was linked to this microsoft account from the start. I never had to shift from mojang account. So now I want to delete this minecraft account, but I can't delete my microsoft account because all my data on windows laptop is on the user linked to this...
  4. How to delete Microsoft VLSC account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Microsoft VLSC account: Hey Microsoft Support Team, I have query about Microsoft Volume License Center VLSC registration.I just wanted to see how VLSC works and created VLSC account using my hotmail account.For that matter I entered my hotmail account also as business email which doesn't have open...
  5. How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts: I just got a new laptop for gaming. I signed in my Microsoft account but I didn't know that my Sister also uses my account and all of her files are now synced in my laptop. I tried to Unlink in the settings but I think it did not completely removed her files. How can I remove...
  6. How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts: I just got a new laptop for gaming. I signed in my Microsoft account but I didn't know that my Sister also uses my account and all of her files are now synced in my laptop. I tried to Unlink in the settings but I think it did not completely removed her files. How can I remove...
  7. How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to delete a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete a microsoft account: I would like to delete a microsoft account. I am the administrator. The account is listed under settings/ email & accounts, accounts used by other apps. When I click on the account it only shows manage button. Clicking on the manage button, it states that microsoft account...
  9. How to delete/remove Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete/remove Microsoft Accounts: Dear Users, I have a problem with Windows 10. I want to delete/remove several Microsoft Accounts. I have a few accounts which I no longer want, and one or two that I no longer use, but they keep on appear. Can someone help me delete the Account ID's so that they are not...
  10. Delete User Account Completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete User Account Completely: Hi, I've tried to delete a user account of someone who illegally attempted to break into my laptop. I've gone through the usual steps, but every morning, the account picture is back. This is what I've tried already: 1. Settings, , Accounts, User and Family accounts -...