Windows 10: How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?

Discus and support How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked on skype for business for the first time and now it won't go away. I don't have a skype account. Whenever I turn on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ConceptionFantasy, Jan 14, 2020.

1. How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?

I accidentally clicked on skype for business for the first time and now it won't go away. I don't have a skype account.

Whenever I turn on the computer skype for business comes up.

Whenever I right click to exit or close it it still comes back whenever I start my computer.

I checked app and features in settings and in programs and features in control panel but skype for business does not show or its not there.

How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?

submitted by /u/ConceptionFantasy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ConceptionFantasy, Jan 14, 2020
  2. DGLynch Win User

Trying to delete Skype for Business

I have microsoft 10 and Skype for Business auto loads. I tried to unistall but program not listed in control panel. How can I delete since I don't use Skype?

DGLynch, Jan 14, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup

Just a suggestion... Do you have Microsoft Office installed? If you do Skype for Business is listed under your Microsoft Office folder in your start folder/ All apps. (that's where mine is listed) Right click on it, then choose Uninstall .

You Can install the regular Skype even if Skype for Business is installed.....I have both installed.

OldMike65, Jan 14, 2020
  4. How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?

Is Skype for Business Malware??

Skype for Business is not in the apps list. I think I deleted it yesterday. But the annoying SKYPE Sign In Sheet immediately jumps out at me after I log in.

Can you help me get rid of that? Thanks Greg.

JudyfromBuffalo, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business?

1. How to COMPLETELY delete skype for business? - Similar Threads - COMPLETELY delete skype

2. Skype for Business download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype for Business download: Trying to download Skype for Business. Site says I already have it. I don't. I uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-for-business-download/68125f06-111d-45fb-bb6b-8e3495115f7b
  3. Office and Skype for business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office and Skype for business: I am trying to have both my Office 365 applications and my Work Skype for business installed on my laptop. I have it on my desktop computer, but now I get an error message....
  4. OneDrive and Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive and Skype for Business: Let me first start with I'm new to Windows and I appreciate anyone that can help me. I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7. I'm still tinkering with it, trying to get it just right. Through the school I work at I have an office 365 subscription I can use on my personal...
  5. Trying to delete Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to delete Skype for Business: I have microsoft 10 and Skype for Business auto loads. I tried to unistall but program not listed in control panel. How can I delete since I don't use Skype?...
  6. Is Skype for Business Malware??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Skype for Business Malware??: How do I get rid of Skype for Business on my Windows 10 computer.? It comes up when I turn the computer on. I am coming to hate Microsoft. I am simple minded and need a really simple easy to follow solution....
  7. Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams: Last year we announced plans for Microsoft Teams to become the primary client for Intelligent Communications in Office 365, replacing Skype for Business Online over time. Today, we are pleased to announce we have completed our roadmap for bringing Skype for Business Online...
  8. Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business: For anyone who is having trouble keeping Skype for Business from opening, I have found one way to correct problem. Go to file manager and click on C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013 and delete the shortcut for Skype. 24069
  9. Skype for Business is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here!: A few weeks ago, we announced the technical preview of the Skype for Business client, and today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Skype for Business client is now rolling out as part of the April monthly update for Office 2013! In addition, Skype for Business Online is...
  10. Introducing Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype for Business: Yesterday we kicked off a global conversation about how Microsoft is reinventing productivity—across the board—to create a world where people can truly make the most of their time and lead more fulfilling lives. Connecting people across all of life’s moments – to talk, to...