Windows 10: How to completely delete the System Partition and......

Discus and support How to completely delete the System Partition and...... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; reinstall in such a way that the new owner can access Windows 10. "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by richard000000001, Jul 17, 2020.

1. How to completely delete the System Partition and......

reinstall in such a way that the new owner can access Windows 10.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir

:)

richard000000001, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jul 17, 2020
  3. VBX
    vbx Win User
    Help, I deleted a partition, and can't seem to "extend" the other partition

Ok, here's how it happened.

I had 2 partition. XP and Win7 x86.

I shrank the Win7 x86 partition and created a new partition (Win7 X64)

I then deleted Win7 x86 partition.

----------

edit: what warup suggested did the trick. It took 20+ minutes for that software to do it, but hey it worked.. Thanks

4. GLeN Win User

How to completely delete the System Partition and......

How do i delete a partition?

Found out how, delete this please *Big Grin How to completely delete the System Partition and...... :D

Just right clicked on main partition, C drive, then choose extend partition and choose the unallocated space.

Thema:

How to completely delete the System Partition and......

1. How to completely delete the System Partition and...... - Similar Threads - completely delete System

2. A program deleted my system partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A program deleted my system partition: So now will not boot... cannot seem to find an OEM type version of Windows 10/11 which it seems I must buy to repair system. I have approximately 8 different partitions and some are immovable and now it 'appears' unrecoverable bugger!......one too many Linux installations...
  3. how to delete partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete partitions: helloi delete my ssd hard with diskpart and get all hard as unlocated space, when i tried to create my first partition suddenly the old 3 partition show up again and can't install windows on any partition...
  4. how to delete partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete partitions: helloi delete my ssd hard with diskpart and get all hard as unlocated space, when i tried to create my first partition suddenly the old 3 partition show up again and can't install windows on any partition...
  5. how to delete partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Deleting a partition with System files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting a partition with System files: I have a Samsung Evo 970 drive with a partition that contains systems files, I suppose from on ald installation. I tried to delete the partition with commands but I get an error roughly translated from spanish saying that it is no permitted on this type of files... I have...
  7. Can't delete unwanted System partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete unwanted System partition: Hi everyone, I'm having troubles deleting an unwanted partition D: from my SSD. I've had a Windows 10 installed on it D: previously and for one reason or another it malfunctioned and I had to install a fresh copy of Windows 10. Which I did on a different partition C:....
  8. Delete Old System Reserved Partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete Old System Reserved Partition?: Hi, I have just built a new PC and have installed a new installation of Windows on an NVMe drive. I then took out my old hard drives from my previous PC and installed them in my new one, I want to be able to use them all for storage. When I go into Disk Management I see all...
  9. how to delete partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to delete partition: hi there, a virus attacked my pc few days ago, a did a clean installation today and I choose windows not to keep any file. but I partitioned my hard drive, so I realized one side was still left untouched. I was hoping the clean installation would wipe everything off my hard...
  10. Delete System Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete System Partition: Hello, i was messing around a bit with the Command Prompt to install/uninstall Ubuntu Dual-Boot on my laptop, and ended up creating this System Partition called D drive which i don't know what it holds: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I Cant tell if its the first one in the list...