Windows 10: How to completely disable password from Windows 10?

Discus and support How to completely disable password from Windows 10? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I don't want my windows 10 to ask pin nor password. I was able to remove pin. but now it asks password, how to disable password, as it has only... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NimaS1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. NimaS1 Win User

How to completely disable password from Windows 10?

I don't want my windows 10 to ask pin nor password. I was able to remove pin. but now it asks password, how to disable password, as it has only 'change' option?

:)

NimaS1, Jul 7, 2020

2. How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 7, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 7, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to completely disable password from Windows 10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. How to completely disable password from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - completely disable password

2. how to disable touchpad completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable touchpad completely: I have HP envy x360 convertible laptop and I am unable to turn off touchpad from the windows 10 settings. My mouse keep jumping around without even touching the device. There is only show setting for touchpad that is change sensitivity . It did help but did not fix my mouse...
  3. how to disable touchpad completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable touchpad completely: I have HP envy x360 convertible laptop and I am unable to turn off touchpad from the windows 10 settings. My mouse keep jumping around without even touching the device. There is only show setting for touchpad that is change sensitivity . It did help but did not fix my mouse...
  4. how to disable touchpad completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to disable startup password in Windows 10 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable startup password in Windows 10 ?: Windows specificationsEdition : Win 10 Pro Version : 20H2Installed on : 22/2/2021OS build : 19042.928 Experience : windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0I have windows 10 with configuration as above , I want to disable the password prompt every time I sign in to my...
  6. How to completely disable Windows Defender in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely disable Windows Defender in Windows 10?: Also, does installing another antivirus completely disable Windows Defender(including Smart Screen)? submitted by /u/abrasivemurk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqb84s/how_to_completely_disable_windows_defender_in/
  7. How to Disable windows 10 update completely?? Is it possible??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Disable windows 10 update completely?? Is it possible??: We are using windows PC on machine. Now whenever there is an update usually it creates a problem with the softwares we use in manufacturing. We do not need any updates at all .Just we want to keep running the existing setup as it is. How do we block the updates all of the...
  8. How to completely disable Defragging on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to completely disable Defragging on Windows 10: I'm running a windows 10 with a SSD, so it's very important that my system doesn't Defrag. Here's the issue. It keeps turning defragging back on. Constantly. I disable every option in the menu, and it pops back up sooner or later, with weekly defragging. I would very much...
  9. Password....How To Disable ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password....How To Disable ?: O.k.......Just got the Mrs. a Lenovo laptop, Windows 10 installed........whilst setting it up, I mistakenly set it to require a password on start up......tried everything to get rid of this password from the start screen, but nothing seems to work.......anyone got any ideas...
  10. How to disable Cortana completely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Cortana completely?: How to disable Cortana completely? I have turn it off but its still in the task bar running. After end task, it will repop after few sec. 12421