Windows 10: How to completely get rid of softcoded subs with MKVToolNix and .bat files in batches?

Discus and support How to completely get rid of softcoded subs with MKVToolNix and .bat files in batches? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; FOR /f "delims=*" %%A IN ('dir /b *.MKV') DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "fixed_%%A" -a !1 --compression -1:none "%%A" PAUSE that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redditCatBoi, Dec 8, 2019.

1. How to completely get rid of softcoded subs with MKVToolNix and .bat files in batches?

FOR /f "delims=*" %%A IN ('dir /b *.MKV') DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "fixed_%%A" -a !1 --compression -1:none "%%A"

PAUSE

that is all I have now but how do I get rid of the subs completely? I know I can use VLC player to take them off but I would rather just erase the subtitle file in batches.

submitted by /u/redditCatBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/redditCatBoi, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Kotabug Win User

My Batch File(.bat) is no longer running CMD

My Batch File(.bat) is no longer running CMD and when i go and change the program and find CMD and or Command Prompt it says that the program that i chose cannot be associated with this file type. Please choose another. I ran CMD with .bat file before, but
    now i can't. I there a solution to this, please?

Original Title: Set Associations

Kotabug, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 8, 2019
  4. How to completely get rid of softcoded subs with MKVToolNix and .bat files in batches?

PopUp BAT file

This is not a BAT (batch) file. Where exactly does it reside?

Frederik Long, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

How to completely get rid of softcoded subs with MKVToolNix and .bat files in batches?

1. How to completely get rid of softcoded subs with MKVToolNix and .bat files in batches? - Similar Threads - completely rid softcoded

2. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  3. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  4. How to get rid of temp files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of temp files: I have an annoying issue with temp files being created any time I'm using the computer. I try to delete them, but the next time I look in folder, there are more temp files. Can you please tell me how to stop these temp from being created in the first place?...
  5. How to get rid of temp files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of temp files: I have an annoying issue with temp files being created any time I'm using the computer. I try to delete them, but the next time I look in folder, there are more temp files. Can you please tell me how to stop these temp from being created in the first place?...
  6. how to get rid of this on file exloper

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of this on file exloper: [ATTACH] how to get rid of this on file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-on-file-exloper/606fbe76-6c3b-4088-8f4d-cbaf7effc274
  7. How to use batch file to delete specific sub-folders in a folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use batch file to delete specific sub-folders in a folder?: TL;DR I have a folder, and in it, a new sub-folder is added every day. What commands can I add to a batch file that will keep only the three most recently added sub-folders in this folder? Hi all. On my computer I have a folder named folder-data with several files and...
  8. How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR: Hi, Using Microsoft Security Essentials, every scan says I have a trojan. BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR. So I use the remove button, and also empty my recycle box. When I immediate run the scan again , it comes up clean. But the next day the same trojan is detected again, ie it wasn't...
  9. How to get rid of One Drive completely

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of One Drive completely: I would like to get rid of One Drive completely. By logging in locally and not with a Microsoft account, One Drive is not activated. In previous Windows versions you could uninstall One Drive in Programs and Features, but it no longer appears? One Drive is based in the...
  10. How to *completely* get rid of that pesky login screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to *completely* get rid of that pesky login screen?: I'm really enjoying Windows 10, but something is really bothering me about it. When I boot up my PC (I have "fast boot" on my BIOS if that matters), I want it to go directly to my desktop just like in older Windows. But no, it shows this screen: [img] This is not my...