Windows 10: How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety

Discus and support How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I need a resolution to this:Upfront Microsoft states "If in USA, EU, Brazil, legislation requires adult consent." I am in Australia, a parent aged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PetiteImp479682, Jan 22, 2024.

1. How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety

Hi,I need a resolution to this:Upfront Microsoft states "If in USA, EU, Brazil, legislation requires adult consent." I am in Australia, a parent aged over 50 and have had enough of this Microsoft family safety features for my son."I buy a computer for him, make him administrator and allow him to use it. Yet we keep getting "family features - you will need to ask an adult in your family if you can use ...". I have previously contacted Microsoft who advised and assisted me to create a new computer account with me on it, yet this hasnt helped.I need a solution to once and for all get rid

:)

PetiteImp479682, Jan 22, 2024

2. Remove Family Safety Features

I want to completely remove the family safety features on my daughter's account. They consistently work incorrectly and right now she is locked out of her computer entirely despite me repeatedly approving more time for her.

How do I remove the family safety features entirely and completely so she can use her computer and account without restriction?

ChrisWarton, Jan 22, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 22, 2024
Thema:

How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety

1. How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety - Similar Threads - completely remove uninstall

2. Family Safety Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Removal: Hello there. I need help with this Family Safety. I am having issues with the software:1. Connection issues with my WiFi network, I can’t connect to my WiFi. It works with hotspots and public networks but not the one at home. I even called the internet provider and we still...
  3. How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety: Hi,I need a resolution to this:Upfront Microsoft states "If in USA, EU, Brazil, legislation requires adult consent." I am in Australia, a parent aged over 50 and have had enough of this Microsoft family safety features for my son."I buy a computer for him, make him...
  4. How to remove family safety.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove family safety.: Hello there. I have turned on my computer this evening to find that I cannot access google Chrome, and to do so I have to ask a parent’s permission. This is the first time this has happened, and I am an adult, who is the administrator for my computer and the only person on my...
  5. How to remove family safety.

How to remove family safety.: Hello there. I have turned on my computer this evening to find that I cannot access google Chrome, and to do so I have to ask a parent’s permission. This is the first time this has happened, and I am an adult, who is the administrator for my computer and the only person on my...
  6. How to remove family safety.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Family Safety Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Features: I was removed from my family group on Microsoft. When I am managing my account and click family it says it is just me. There is no indication Iam a part of the family anymore. Although, when I try to go to websites to download mods for some games it is still asking me to ask...
  8. Family Safety Features

Family Safety Features: I was removed from my family group on Microsoft. When I am managing my account and click family it says it is just me. There is no indication Iam a part of the family anymore. Although, when I try to go to websites to download mods for some games it is still asking me to ask...
  9. Remove family safety features?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove family safety features?: A while ago my dad set up microsoft family safety features for my account. Cool didn't really matter back then. But now I just finished building a pc and installing windows and I can't access the web because of this. Is there a way to completely remove this account from that...
  10. Remove Family Safety Features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Family Safety Features: I want to completely remove the family safety features on my daughter's account. They consistently work incorrectly and right now she is locked out of her computer entirely despite me repeatedly approving more time for her. How do I remove the family safety features...