Windows 10: How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC

Discus and support How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I would like to remove my account but I dont see an option anywhere. How do I do this.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jaylenyancy, Jan 6, 2019.

1. How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC

I would like to remove my account but I dont see an option anywhere. How do I do this.

:)

jaylenyancy, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 6, 2019
  3. About removing microsoft account from built in administrator

Hi,

In order to remove your Microsoft account from your PC, you need to switch your Microsoft account to a local account. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Follow the prompt to complete the steps.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jan 6, 2019
  4. How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC

1. How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC - Similar Threads - completely remove Microsoft

2. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  3. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  4. Removing Account COMPLETELY from Different Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Account COMPLETELY from Different Device: When at work, I used my company’s computer to log into my OneDrive account to do homework. When I finished, I logged out of my OneDrive, but somehow my whole account was connected to the computer. When I logged onto my laptop, my desktop had icons on it that were originally...
  5. Removing Account COMPLETELY from Different Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Account COMPLETELY from Different Device: When at work, I used my company’s computer to log into my OneDrive account to do homework. When I finished, I logged out of my OneDrive, but somehow my whole account was connected to the computer. When I logged onto my laptop, my desktop had icons on it that were originally...
  6. How to remove Microsoft account from local account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Microsoft account from local account?: I signed in once to get some apps from the store and now it seems like it’s impossible to sign out. I can’t seem to find any option anywhere in the system that lets me just... sign out. I’m at my wits end here. It seems like such a simple thing to do. On Apple devices, you...
  7. How to remotely remove account from pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remotely remove account from pc.: Hello. Recently, I logged into my Microsoft Account to access the Xbox App on a Windows 10 domain PC. I am unable to access settings due to restrictions set. Every time someone accesses a service, such as the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, my account is available, and no...
  8. HOW TO REMOVE SETTINGS FROM MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO REMOVE SETTINGS FROM MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Every single time I install windows, it loads up my profile with wallpaper, and windows settings , EVEN if I turn off sync before I install windows. I am selecting to remove all settings and files, however, windows 10 installs with sync ON by default. And it's loading ALL of...
  9. Removing an account completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing an account completely: So I have been using my mother's windows 10 laptop and I signed in to YouTube, Mail, and the whole device with my personal email account. I am returning the laptop to her now but I couldn't remove my account from the device, I want to remove it completely like just wipe it...
  10. How to remove microsoft account from local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove microsoft account from local account: I logged into a windows program with my email not knowign it would log into the whole accouint for me i want to remove the email thats connected to ym local account is that possible? 53040