Windows 10: How to completely remove my email address?

Discus and support How to completely remove my email address? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I removed Mail and Calendar App but my email address is showing in the settings. I think when I reinstall the Mail and Calendar App, I will be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeshiaGlenn, Jun 19, 2019.

1. How to completely remove my email address?

I removed Mail and Calendar App but my email address is showing in the settings. I think when I reinstall the Mail and Calendar App, I will be able to get access to my email again. But I want to completely remove my email address so that it will not be seen in the Settings?

:)

KeshiaGlenn, Jun 19, 2019

2. How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, Jun 27, 2019
  3. How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Jun 27, 2019
  4. How to completely remove my email address?

How to completely remove my email address?

I removed Mail and Calendar App but my email address is showing in the settings. I think when I reinstall the Mail and Calendar App, I will be able to get access to my email again. But I want to completely remove my email address so that it will
    not be seen in the Settings?

KeshiaGlenn, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

How to completely remove my email address?

1. How to completely remove my email address? - Similar Threads - completely remove email

2. Is this a legit email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a legit email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: HiIs this a legit email address? I received a message from my e-commerce customer that someone complained about us selling non-genuine windows 10 software which is incorrect. We couldn't get the genuine software since Dec/2022 and we been selling recovery...
  3. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address: Fix my email address * Moved from Community Center* Original title: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-is-removed-for-privacy-fix-my-email/b64d8682-6984-4648-99db-6f288f781002
  6. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address: Fix my email address * Moved from Community Center* Original title: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-is-removed-for-privacy-fix-my-email/b64d8682-6984-4648-99db-6f288f781002
  7. Logon *** Email address is removed for privacy *** changed to *** Email address is removed...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logon *** Email address is removed for privacy *** changed to *** Email address is removed...: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. My logon for home was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. After the upgrade the logon screen is presenting me with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i.e. they truncated the "m" in com. This logon...
  8. How do I remove this email “ *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove this email “ *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my...: Please how do I remove this email from my microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-email-from-my-microsoft/f4f65109-90ed-4b26-a7e1-dfe34b1da0e0
  9. how to remove old email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove old email address: My daugher used her old email on my Microsoft account and now I dont know how to get it removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-email-address/a375fcdd-6f85-4e72-a1a3-301518201342"
  10. remove email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove email address: how do i remove an old email address from my previous employer. i dont have access since im no longer working there and don't remember the password Moved from: Microsoft Education /Windows 10 /Windows Hello, lock screen, & sign-in...