Windows 10: How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

Discus and support How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. I have quite a disturbing issue. I installed MySQL due to learning it, but obviously I was too fast of creating password for the root.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ninchie, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Ninchie Win User

How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

Hi guys.

I have quite a disturbing issue. I installed MySQL due to learning it, but obviously I was too fast of creating password for the root. Because of this I wasn't able to connect to the server and wansn't able to "redo" it ether. The only way was to uninstall the whole program. I have installed the program by the name: mysql-installer-community-8.0.15.0.msi, for the information.
    I tried almost everything... I uninstalled the program and its "attachments" from Control Panel, I deleted registries, I check on my C: user my AppData if I need to delete other related files etc.
    I restarted the computer, but when I re-installed I got a problem that the path for the database already exists. I tried to create new folder but the message remained. *Confused
    I know that deleting all the tracks might me a pain in the neck but I really need to to that if I want to continue with my database classes.
    I really hope and wish you might have proper solution for me how to completely remove ALL the files of My SQL and all its tracking files.
    I'd really appreciate your help.
    Best regards,
    N

:)

Ninchie, Feb 28, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2019
  4. How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

Windows Defender in Windows 10 scans (and blocks) MySQL files on exclusion list

I have MySQL server on my computer since a long time, nowadays I upgraded to Windows 10 and now the Defender blocks the MySQL server. It became so slow, the PMA (on the same machine) timeouts. If I disable the Defender, it works good. I tried to add MyI,
    MyD and frm files extensions to the exclusion list, but it didn't work. I tried to add the MySQL data dir to the list, still bad. Finally I tried to add mysqld as executable to the list, but still I have to disable the Defender whenever I use my databases.
    (Additional information: these are huge databases, gigs)

Is there a way to exclude the database from the realtime scanning?

Thanks in advance

DénesSebestyén, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

1. How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10 - Similar Threads - completely remove MySQL

2. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  3. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  4. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?: Hello,I've downloaded MySQL for my windows 11. Apparently, I didn't follow the installation steps properly. I've chosen some options wrong during the installation process and it did not give me a desired output. So I thought of uninstalling it completely and start over again....
  6. How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?

How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?: Hello,I've downloaded MySQL for my windows 11. Apparently, I didn't follow the installation steps properly. I've chosen some options wrong during the installation process and it did not give me a desired output. So I thought of uninstalling it completely and start over again....
  7. How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10: Community, Help! I just need some a simple straight-forward method to remove at least 1.4Kb of the remaining Bluestacks app from Windows 10. The uninstall method just doesn't work and all other on-line recommendations are incomplete, they don't work and they usually...
  8. how to completely remove audio Driver from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to completely remove audio Driver from windows 10: how to completely uninstall all audio drivers from windows 10 and stop windows 10 from auto install them again till i download the driver i want to install ?...
  9. How to completely remove windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely remove windows?: So I have 2 drives, 1 SSD where I have my current windows installed that i use everyday, and 1 HDD where I had windows 10 installed previously. Ive cleaned and organized both drives to fit my uses but there's one thing bothering me, that my old HDD still has windows...
  10. How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10: Hi guys. I have quite a disturbing issue. I installed MySQL due to learning it, but obviously I was too fast of creating password for the root. Because of this I wasn't able to connect to the server and wansn't able to "redo" it ether. The only way was to uninstall the whole...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall sql build from windows completely from windows 10

2. completely uninstall mysql

3. how to remove mysql and reinstall it in windows

4. windows 10 completely remove mysql server,
  5. remove mysql in windows 10