Windows 10: How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

Discus and support How to completely remove pop-up volume notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any option to completely remove this notification? I couldn't find anything in settings, I've spent so much time searching for an answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GioRgSaVv, Jun 14, 2019.

1. GioRgSaVv Win User

How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

Is there any option to completely remove this notification?

I couldn't find anything in settings, I've spent so much time searching for an answer.

How to completely remove pop-up volume notification a8983d79-321a-4ff3-a351-c677277c5d27?upload=true.png

:)

GioRgSaVv, Jun 14, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 14, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to completely remove pop-up volume notification :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2019
  4. How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

Annoying big volume pop-up

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

1. How to completely remove pop-up volume notification - Similar Threads - completely remove pop

2. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  5. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  6. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  7. How to remove the big volume pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the big volume pop-up: There is a big pop-up box beside the volume bar when running a music player program for example foorbar2000. When playing music, it shows the name of the song and the artist. When not playing any music, it just shows the name of the program. [ATTACH] I’ve already searched...
  8. Cannot remove volume pop up

Cannot remove volume pop up: I restarted my computer recently and suddenly an expanded volume pop up has started to show up. Before only the volume bar appeared, not the gigantic chrome.exe thing too. [ATTACH] I tried looking how to fix the issue and get rid of it, but almost all of the solutions...
  9. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. "safe to remove hardware" notification not popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "safe to remove hardware" notification not popping up: Hello everyone, I had my usb drive connected to the pc, and by mistake I went to the Action Center and I clicked "Turn off notifications for this group". So, now when I click to remove a usb or any device, I don't get the "safe to remove hardware" notification anymore. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome.exe volume popup

2. chrome.exe volume

3. how to fully uninsall pop

4. how to remove chrome volume notification on windows,
  5. chrome volume pop up,
  6. chrome.exe sound,
  7. chrome.exe pop up while playing videos,
  8. remove chrome.exe volume control,
  9. sound bar shows chrome.exe