Windows 10: How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

Discus and support How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC?

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Aug 19, 2019

2. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

You are correct, Problem Solved , THANKS How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC? :)

xhemal1325, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

I like that it's not to aggressive in removing left over registry entries, less chance it will break something.

Finds OneDrive Store App for me, but not the actual OneDrive which I think you're referring to.

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC? [​IMG]

Eagle51, Aug 19, 2019
  4. NIMBY001 Win User

“Reset this PC” with the “Remove everything” option may fail when the Get Office app is installed

Me Too

NIMBY001, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC? - Similar Threads - completely remove preinstalled

2. Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information: My HP laptop is getting slow on start up. I want to reset laptop without losing office 2019. When i bought they didn't provide me any product key and with the help of Microsoft office team i was finally able to activate it. I want to know if I reset then will it come with...
  3. Permanently Removing Preinstalled Windows 10 Apps for All Users Existing or New

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently Removing Preinstalled Windows 10 Apps for All Users Existing or New: Currently running into an issue where when I attempt to remove all preinstalled apps from Windows 10 i.e. game bar, news, money, .... for all users, I am only able to remove the desired apps for existing users. When a new user accesses the same computer on the same...
  4. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  5. Activation of preinstalled windows office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...
  6. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  7. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  8. Removal of preinstalled apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of preinstalled apps.: I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-preinstalled-apps/f07e694d-5ffd-4d88-a199-df5ae27d6a55
  9. Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu: My laptop with Windows 10 came with some apps already in the start menu (Candy Crush Saga, Cooking Fever). I tried right clicking on them, but there was no way to uninstall. The apps don't show up in the list of apps in settings. The apps also don't show up in powershell,...
  10. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!: Hi guys, I searched on internet and i found 2 programs who would remove the preinstalled store apps in Windows 10 with leftovers, Its GEEK UNINSTALLER and IOBIT UNINISTALLED, but idk which is better ? Which one should i use, or is there any better options ?! [img] 93933

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove preintsalled office

2. completely remove office preinstalled

3. registry unistall preinstalled office applications

4. remove preinstalled microsoft office that comes with new pc,
  5. remove preinstalled office windows 10 registry